Why... just why?

Perrie
Me and Alaex had been cuddling for a little while now and I loved it, we had a disney movie on and I wanted to cuddle Sammy, who was sat on the opposite sofa but I didn't want to scare Alex with my chidish acts, he already knows I wear pull ups, that's enough for now. "Where's your bathroom baby?" Alex asked me and sat up. "Erm, upstairs, go to your right, it's at the end of the corridor." I said. "Thanks." he said and walked off. I went to get some popcorn for us.

I was just popping the popcorn when I realised I told him the right, its the left! The right is my nursery! I quickly ran upstairs, the door to my nursery was wide open. I walked to it slowly. Looking in, I saw him looking though my little outfits. "What are you doing?" I asked nervously and looked at my hand. "What is this?" He asked, clearly uncomfortable. "Erm a nursery." I whispered. "yeah for an adult, is it yours? You wear pull ups!" He groaned and picked a packet of pull ups up. "No." I whispered quiter. "Don't lie to me!" he shouted and threw the packet at me, thankfully I moved slightly so it didn't hit me. "It's mine." I said gently. "So you enjoy acting like a baby!" He scoffed. "It's to cope." I replied upset. "Oh yeah, to cope my arse!" He groaned. He picked up the basket of bottles and my pacifiers. "You use all of this shit!" He laughed and threw it on the floor. "Alex, stop!" I said loudly. "Don't raise your voice at me little girl." he shouted. At that, I broke down in tears. "Now you're crying, so pathetic. Do you need a bottle little baby?" He laughed. I shook my head and tried running out. But I felt a strong grip on my arm, he yanked me back into the room and lifted me onto the changing table. "No Alex, stop." I cried and tried to get away. "Stop moving!" He shouted and pulled my pants straight off. I cried and screamed, he shoved a pacifier into my mouth and tied it around my face, at least this might comfort me, I reluctently sucked on it. He yanked my top off my head, causing my boobs to fall. "Oh, you're so pathetic." He groaned and picked me onto his hip, I tried to wiggle out of his grip but he landed and harsh, sharp swat to my thigh! "Stay still you stupid child!" He screamed, I had to cover my ears since it was very loud and very close to me. I whimpered and tried to get out of his grip again, I was so scared. "Stop moving!" He screamed. We reached downstairs and he sat down on the settee. I stood up in front of him. "Get down." He growled, I sat on the floor, not wanting him to get angrier. "On all fours you stupid girl." He sniggered. I quickly went into the crawling position. His large hand smacked my bottom harshly- I wanted to scream out but the Paci which was tied around my face stopped me. I wiggled instead. "Stay still or I'll hurt you even more!!" He shouted. I nodded slowly. He carried on spanking me.

After what felt like hours and at least 200 spanks, he finally stopped, my bottom was on fire. He forced me up into my feet then pushed me onto the sofa. "Move and I'll do it all again but double." He shouted loudly! I whimpered and coiled closer into myself. As soon as he left, I sprinted for my phone and Sammy. I cuddled him close to me and quickly tried to find Jades number. I was crying causing my eyes to be blurry, making it harder. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" Alex screamed and ripped my phone out of my hand. He turned it off and threw it out of the window. I kicked my legs out in frustration. He then noticed Sammy under my arm, he reached for it but I moved him out of the way! "No, give it to me young lady!" He shouted and bent to my height. I hated this. I shook my head and raised Sammy to my face, I smelt it, it smelt like Jade. "Perrie! I'm warning you!" He shouted loudly. I shook my head again and kept it close and tight in my arms. "That's it!" He said, he ripped my arms apart and took Sammy off me. Noooo! I made the most upset, audible sound I could make and launched for him. He held me at arms length and since he was so much stronger than me, I struggled majorly!

He planted me back on the settee and walked away again, this time, I just cried heavily into my knees. I wish Jade was home. He walked back in and untied my Paci, he then shoved a bottle in my face. "Drink up bitch!" He groaned and took his phone out then began filming me. I whimpered and tried to hide my face but he kept a grip on my hand. I whimpered and carried on crying whilst drinking the bottle. "Ah, you look so stupid in a nappy, drinking your special milk." He laughed. "Such a baby!" He laughed louder. I was so embarrassed and not in a good way! I just wanted to be rocked in Jades arms forever.

"Jade will be home soon, you say anything of this to her and I'll come back and hurt you." He shouted. I nodded, he had finally let me not have anything in my mouth. "We're over, you and me! I'm not dating someone who likes to act like a baby." He groaned, he picked up his bag then walked out. I just broke into tears. I didn't want to move, the house was messy, I looked around and saw Sammy. I ran to him and held him close to me. I'm so glad that is over, I was so scared. I ran upstairs to Mommy's room. I led under the covers and cried heavily into her pillow.

Jade
Leigh's appointment had finished and we didn't know the gender yet, my mam did but we wanted to keep it a surprise for the baby shower next week where she will do an awesome gender reveal. "What's up babe?" I heard Leigh ask next to me. "Pez isn't answering my calls or texts." I said nervously. "I'm sure she's okay, just busy with Alex." She replied. "I don't know, I just have a bad feeling." I mumbled and rested my head on the window, my Mam was driving. Leigh rested her hand on my thigh, "I'm sure she's fine baby." She whispered and rubbed it gently. I just nodded. However, I continued trying to call her.

When we got home, I helped Leigh into the house then she went and sat down on the bench. I noticed Alex's bag had gone and so where his shoes. I sighed and untied Leigh's shoes. "I'm going to find Pez, can you make your way upstairs?" I asked her. She nodded and smiled. I gave her a quick kiss then walked to the living room. A bottle had been thrown on the floor along with a Paci. I was confused but picked them up anyway, I don't like the house being messy. "Perrie?" I shouted and began up the stairs. "Pez, sweetheart." I shouted again. I noticed her nursery door open. I walked to it and saw her a packet pull ups out of their place, Perries outfit and little clothes on the floor and a basket of bottles on the floor. I got even more worried. "Perrie!" I shouted panicked. "Jade, she's in here." Leigh said from our bedroom. I jogged to the room. Perrie was led in my place sobbing into my pillow. Leigh was sat on the bed trying to talk to her. "Oh Pez." I sighed, she had an extremely full pull up and her shoulders were heaving. "Baby girl?" I asked and went to sit in front of her on the bed. She hid her face in my pillow more. "Sweetheart, Do you want a cuddle?" I asked and moved some wet hair from her face. She shook her head and carried on crying more. "Okay, I'll stay here. Just tell me if you want to talk." I said and kissed her temple.
"Pez, can we change you?" Leigh asked and rubbed up Perries arm. She shook her head again. "I jus wan be weft awone." She cried. "Okay baby girl." I kissed her again. "Come and find us when you're ready to talk." I said to her, I took Leigh's hand and we walked back downstairs. "Bless her." Leigh muttered. "I know, Alex probably found out." I said. "Do you think he ended it?" She asked and sat down slowly on the sofa. "I think so, to see her that upset." I replied and rested my head on her shoulder. "Should we tell her we have food?" Leigh asked. I shook my head. "She won't eat, she never does when she's upset." I replied. "Okay." Leigh whispered.

A couple of hours had passed and I decided to go and see Perrie again. I walked into my bedroom and saw her asleep in my bed. "Oh Pezza." I whispered and led down behind her. I cuddled up to her and rested my chin on her head. "I love you." I mumbled and kissed her head. I noticed the smell coming from her pull up and knew she needed a change straight away. I got out of the bed and walked to the side so she could see me. I picked her up, bridal style and carried her to the nursery. I led her on the changing table, cut her pull up, got the baby wipes and began cleaning her up. She was in a deep sleep because she still hadn't even stirred yet. I put her in a nappy rather than a pull up since they hold more. I then sat her dead weight body up and carried her back to her bed. I tucked her under the covers and kissed her head. I stroked her hair and stared at her for a few moments. "It'll be okay." I whispered and walked away.

+++
I'm sorry! X but I hope you liked it xx