Poor Pezza

Written by littlemixlove22 
Yet again so thank youuuuuu x

Leigh

"Oooh good morning," I cooed to Perrie as she began to stretch out and groan all the while looking very sweet, she let out a small smile from behind her pacifier when her eyes met mine and instantly reached her hands forward which I knew mean't she wanted a nice big cuddle. I opened my arms up and allowed my baby girl to crawl up and cuddle me. I kissed her head and I smelt the baby shampoo that Jade had used on her last night, it smelt like strawberry's and it was just a really sweet and nice scent.

"I think someone is feeling a little better aren't they?" I smiled rubbing her back, this was the first morning where her nappy isn't in desperate need of changing and it's also the first morning where Perrie has given me a smile. "Mama?" Perrie says softly "yes munchkin?" I smiled grabbing a hair brush so I could do her hair in a second, I was already showered and dressed, Brooklyn was dressed and fed and sleeping so it was only Pez who I needed to get ready now. I wasn't too sure what I was going to do today, but I definitely wanted to get out the house with the girls, I suppose I could drive them to the shops and have a wander around, maybe buy Perrie a treat, or we could go for lunch, that's what I will do actually; get Pez ready and head off to the shops. I knew if I was taking Pez seeing as she's little I will have to do quite a few potty stops but we should be okay. "Where mommy?" Perrie said curiously looking up at me. "Mommy and I told you yesterday pumpkin, mommy has to go on a very special work trip but she will be back in a week!" I smiled and she looked at me confused. "Mommy go go?" Perrie said sweetly. "She has baba but she's on a very special mission!" I smiled and Perrie's eye lit up. "You see mommy has set out on a very special mission to find you some yummy chocolate, so she has had to fly all the way to Germany to find you some!" I smiled and started to laugh as Perrie looked ever so excited. "Mommy on super duper important wisson!" Perrie giggled and clapped her hands! I nodded and smiled. I felt I had done a pretty good job of turning Jades departure into a little game for Pez, that way when she starts to miss Jade I can add a little bit to the story and hopefully distract Pez a little bit.

"What do you want to wear today baby?" I smiled sitting her up, she shook her head and folded her arms. "What's the matter baby?" I sighed  as I took out her messy bun with the scrunchie on her head. "I no wear nothing," Perrie giggled and I smiled. " I cant take a naked baby out!" I giggled tickling her, she began to laugh and wiggle around a little bit and I smiled finally getting my happy baby girl back. "Mama will have to find you something soon baby, I'm going to do some pretty braids in your hair and then we can look at your clothes," I smiled and began to do her hair.

After I had finished doing Perrie's hair, she was just shuffling around on her bottom with just her nappy on, she was happily playing with some crinkle toys on the fluffy rug in our bedroom. I had just popped into her room to try and find an outfit, I grabbed a baby grow, a black denim dress with dungarees straps on the shoulders, a nice lacey white long sleeve t-shirt to go underneath, some tights and some cute little black boots. She was going to look very cute. Well, correction even cuter than usual.

"Sweetheart come lay on the changing mat please," I smiled tapping it and she shook her head. She was obviously in a rather 'I'm not going to do anything you say today mood', which I knew would be a little testing as the day goes on, but she might stop soon. "Oh so you don't want mama changing your wet nappy?" I questioned and she nodded her head and continued to play. "Oh well Perrie can't have any breakfast until she's all clean and dressed," I sighed fiddling with the baby wipes and she just looks at me from the rug. I couldn't help but smile when I saw her shuffling on her bottom over to me, she plonked her bottom on the changing mat and laid down. "hmm I think someone is hungry!" I giggled tickling her tummy and she nodded her head sucking her pacifier gently, she didn't really need her pacifier anymore today until nap time or bedtime, I didn't like her having it all day but I guess I have to pick my battles and removing her pacifier now would more than likely cause a meltdown so I decided to just leave her alone and let her have it until breakfast. Plus she looked cute with it in and she was happy so I might as well just allow it for now!