Mummy snuggles

JADEI could feel the bed moving which woke me up and then the heavy breathing and the crying. I sat up and instantly looked at Leigh-Anne. It was her dream about her parents again. I hated when she had them, it took her about an hour to really feel settled to sleep again and I always stayed up with her but she'd cry and like shake, she wasn't my Leigh Leigh then. I sat up and watched her. She was led in bed- still now, meaning she was awake. I leaned over her slightly and moved some hair from her face.

"Bubba, you okay?" I whispered. 
Her head turned and she looked at me.

"Jadey, t-they're dead," she sighed. I nodded sadly, sat up then opened my arms.

"come here darling," she shuffled slowly into my arms and cuddled into me. I ran my fingers through her hair. "
It's okay, you'll be okay bub," I kissed her head and held her tight. She just stayed quiet.

After a while, Leigh sat up and turned the TV on."You can go back to sleep," she whispered and kissed my temple. I shook my head and took hold of her hand.

"I go to sleep when you do, it's always been like that," I said. She nodded and cuddled back into me. Just then I heard some shuffling outside our bedroom and little whimper. We both looked over and I could see Perrie's little hand around the door frame, debating whether or not she should come in."Hey little one," I whispered, she peered her head round and saw us both then instantly hid behind the door again. I laughed a little then climbed out of bed. I walked to the door and I think I scared her a little as she jumped and moved around. 

"Baby, what you up to huh?" I said softly and caressed her cheek. she felt quite warm, as did her head. She had her dummy in, slightly hanging out though. She squirmed slightly and wrapped her arms around me then rested her head on my chest. I frowned a little but hugged her back. 
"Would you like to come in darling? It's cold out here," I ran my fingers through her hair as I shivered.

"No mummy I too hot," she whimpered. I sighed and felt her head. She did feel quite warm and I didn't like that. I moved her arms and then picked her up.

"Mu-mummy no," she cried slightly. I carried her into the bedroom and moved the covers out of the way.

"Shhh baby girl, mummy needs to cool you down." I cooed and undid the poppers on her bodysuit.

"Is she okay?" Leigh asked me. I nodded. "she's hot, I don't think she's very well," I sighed. "Mama, my bewwy sore," Perrie whimpered and rubbed just below her belly and looked at Leigh. 
"She felt quite bloated earlier Jade," Leigh said to me. Then it clicked, she was probably on her period. I let her nappy lose and my theories were confirmed. 

"Oh little one," I sighed and stroked her belly. I quickly cleaned her up as Leigh went to get me a fresh nappy. Pez began to cry.

"Oh bubba, its okay." I soothed and started to rub her belly. She looked at me and sniffed. 
"Mummy's gonna make you feel better baba, don't worry." Leigh came back with a new nappy and I quickly changed Pez and made sure she felt fresh. I then sat her up. 

"Lets get this off you baby girl," I sighed, she really was too hot. I pulled the body suit up and over her head.

"M-mummy my head twoo," she whimpered and patted it softly. I kissed her head and stroked her cheek.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, would you like some more medicine?" I asked and looked at the time, she can have some more which is good.

"M-mummy," she cried and held her arms out. I sighed and pulled her in between my legs and gave her a nice big cuddle. I think she was over tired, not feeling great and uncomfortable.

"Mummy, they hurting too," she whispered and tapped her boobies, I pouted and stroked her hair. 

"Maybe you should ask Leigh Leigh very very nicely to go get you some medicine?" I said to her but she shook her head and hid it in my neck. I rubbed her back and looked at Leigh with puppy eyes. She smiled and walked out of the room, obviously going to get her some medicine. 

"Little one, I know you don't feel very well but you have to be nice to mama okay? She's a little bit sad," I whispered and stroked her hair. 

"Why she sad mummy?" She asked me, not moving her head. 

"She had a scary dream bubs, but we have to look after her okay, just like we look after you!" I said, trying to make her understand that Leigh-Anne is a little fragile right now. "She wan nappy and bottle too mummy?" Pez asked confused and looked at me. I groaned, maybe I worded it a bit wrong. 

"Noo silly mummy, I just mean that mama wants cuddles and lots of smiles and attention," I giggled and kissed her head. 

"Oh otay, I no fweel vewy smiwy though," she whimpered and pulled her legs up. I pouted again, she was so utterly cute that it just broke my heart sometimes.

"That's okay baby, not everyone does. Mummy just wants you to try be extra nice to mama," I said. She nodded and cuddled me tighter. 
"Good girl."

"Here you are sweetheart," Leigh smiled slightly and handed Perrie's bottle with medicine in it. We tried giving Perrie tablets last time she was on her period but she really really struggled to swallow them and it ended in sick, a tantrum and a timeout so we knew we had to try get a substitute and thank fully the doctors had one! Its a special power that you dissolve in a drink and if we put the special flavor in her milk which helps her sleep and the medicine too, she can't taste a thing! It's amazing really. Perrie thanked her mama then handed me the bottle.

"Open up baby," I whispered and leaned her back slightly then led her on the cushions. She opened her mouth and latched on to the bottle teat. Leigh layed herself down in bed and sighed. I stroked her hair. 

"You alright bub?" I asked. She nodded and looked at me, I smiled and blew her a kiss. She giggled then tickled Perrie's foot slightly causing Perrie to giggle making milk spill out of her mouth. She flicked her foot up too. I just rolled my eyes, I'll wipe Perrie's mouth afterwards, its not the first time she''s gotten it all over her face. However, Leigh did it again and Perrie screeched as her eyes were closed and her foot flicked higher this time and she rolled right off my knee.

"Hey no missy, come back. Leigh Leigh stop teasing her," I giggled. Leigh smirked and looked at Pez. Perrie was glaring at her, she had cute rosy cheeks and messy hair then drying milk on her face.

"I fight woo mama," Perrie snarled and tried not to laugh. 

"The tickle monster will get you," Leigh replied, not phased. Perrie's eyes widened and she launched herself at Leigh. I mentally sighed, it was 3am and this is what we were doing? So much for sleep! Leigh caught Perrie and rolled her over in her arms.

"You're not very fighty bub," Leigh giggled and held Pez tight. Pez tried to wiggle out but Leigh was a lot stringer. 

"Mama wet go, I got fight woo," Pez whined. I giggled, as did Leigh. Perrie just went limb in Leigh-Anne's arms and stopped fighting.

"Fine, no fight." she whimpered.

"Come here bubs, come have some more medicine," I said and held up the bottle, she crawled over to me and led down again and opened her mouth. I slid the bottle in and she suckled gently. As she held it, I grabbed a baby wipe and wiped the dry milk from her cheek and chin which caused some squirming.

"Hey, shh its okay," I said and stroked her cheek. I stopped the cleaning and ran my finger from her temple to her chin over and over. 

"Close your eyes little one," I whispered. She did so and curled herself into me and little bit more. I wrapped my arms around her and brought her up to my chest. Her bottle was almost finished now but her hand was getting floppy and it kept falling out of her mouth so I held it as she carried on drinking. She fell asleep in my arms moments later. Her little mouth was still trying to drink the milk but it was gone so I quickly replaced the bottle with her paci and held her close.

"Goodnight baby girl," I whispered and kissed her head. 

+++