Adventures! Part 1

Jade
I cuddled up with Perrie on the glitter covered bed, we had pizza and lots of cuddles and kisses. She was being so adorable, I think she was very far in her headspace right now and I honestly couldn't be happier! I've missed having this quality time with my princess the last few weeks since I've been so busy with Brooklyn! "I miss Woo Mommy." She muttered softly and wrapped an arm across my stomach. "Oh princess, I've missed you too!!" I smiled widely and kissed the top of her head. "I tell you what, why don't we have a nice bath?" I asked, after feeling her greasy hair. "With Woo?" She asked and looked up at me. "We'll get you all properly washed and then I'll join you." I smiled. "Okay mommy." She smiled softly and sat up. I knew she was beginning to get tired, I think, after her bath, I'll get her into her special Tinkerbell pyjamas and we'll have even more cuddles in my bed!!

Perrie looked ever so pretty in the bath. She was led down, water ran all over her body and her eyes were closed in a content way. I was running the water over her head gently and ran my fingers though her soapy hair. "You're so pretty." I whispered and stroked her cheek. Her cheeks blushed and she brought her hands to her face. "Open your legs little one, Mommy needs to clean you." I smiled, she did so and I picked up the cloth. I washed her slowly and just let her relax. "Okay baby girl, you're all clean." I smiled she did grabby hands so I lifted her up and took off my own clothes. I slid in behind her and let her rest back on me. She held my hands and I ran my thumbs over the back of her hands. "Baby girl, why don't we go on an adventure tomorrow?" I asked. "Adventure?" She asked sweetly. "Yes princess, we can go and see lots and lots of animals!" I smiled. "Ohh like Elephants???" She cheered gently! "Definitely Elephants, and monkeys!" I whispered. "Will we see Baloo?" She asked hopefully. "I'm not sure, but Baloo can come with us." I smiled and looked over at the stuffed animal sat at the other side of the bathroom. "And Tinkerbell?" She asked and began playing with my fingers. "Yes, tinkerbell can come to." I smiled and kissed her head, I smelt of her special strawberry shampoo. "I love adventure mommy." She yawned. "Getting tired little one?" I asked and held her tighter. "I am mommy." She replied and snuggled up closer to me. "Shall we get out, get you all nice and cosy then I can read you a story?" I smiled and sat up. She nodded and sat up lazily to.

"I love you to the moon and back." I smiled and closed the 'Guess How Much I love You Book.' Perrie was snoring gently on my knees, her bottle was half hanging out of her mouth and was resting on her hand, tinker bell was under her arm and she looked so adorable. I took a quick picture and sent it to Leigh.
Jadey❤️: (picture) we made up! I made her a magical treasure hunt with special, glitter clues and she collected her friends on her way. We had cuddles, pizza and a film. Then we cuddled in the bath for a little while, I also let her know we are going on a BIG adventure tomorrow! Now we just finished the 'Guess how much I love you' book and she's sleeping peacefully!! Xxx

Leigh💛: Awww baby! You're so cute!! So is sheeeeeee ❤️ Me and Brooklyn are having a smashing time and I'm really glad I'm getting some family time. I miss you though and can't wait to see you again. What big adventure are you going on? Xx

Jadey❤️: Well she loves her animals, what's the place that's adventure like and full of animals?? Xxx

Leigh💛: Awwww you're taking her to the zoo! She'll love that so much!

Jadey❤️: I hope so, but I'm going have to go to sleep myself now, I'm super tired and I need to energise myself for tomorrow's adventure. I'll speak to you in the morning baby ❤️❤️

Leigh💛: Night night love, sleep well! ❤️ xxx

Jadey❤️: You too baby! Xx

I put my phone down and gently moved Perrie around slightly. I took her bottle out and moved her head off my knee and onto a pillow. She wiggled a little then rolled onto her belly. She looked so adorable, tinkerbells hand slid into her mouth so she began sucking gently on that but I managed to quickly swap it with her favourite jungle book pacifier. I climbed out of bed made sure everything was relatively tidy and moved the book and bottle back downstairs. I then got into bed and comfy under the covers. Tomorrow is going to be wonderful, I genuinely can not wait.

--
Morning
I woke up from the sound of someone talking. I was a little shocked and scared at first but then I realised it was Perrie's voice and what she was saying, "it's adventure today Tink, we are going to have so much fun!"
"Ohh I don't know, I hope mommy's taking us to a pirate island! Ohh maybe a big big forest like jungle book!"
"Ohhh yes Tink! Let's go to Neverland. Let's fly fly away!" Her conversations with her stuffed teddy were beautiful. "Yes Tink, Baloo is coming to!" Perrie muttered. "I hope mommy wakes up soon, I really really want to go on this adventure." She whispered.
I smiled and reached out for her. She giggled a little and led down next to me as I opened my eyes slightly, she was so adorable in the morning. "Good morning sweetheart." I whispered in my morning voice. "Morning mommy. It adventure today." She said excitedly. "It is but we have to go and get dressed, have breakfast and go in the car to get there." I said and sat up. She copied me and stretched wide. "Hehe Mama, my pull up wet." She laughed gently. "You silly baby, lets go and change you." I whispered and took her hand. She grabbed Tinkerbell before we could leave.

After her pull up was changed, I took her off the changing table and wrapped her in her Tigger dressing gown. "You look so pretty!" I smiled and kissed her head. "Mama are we seeing tigers today?" She asked sweetly. "I'm not sure, maybe." I whispered and followed her through to the kitchen. "What would you like for breakfast pumpkin?" I asked as she sat herself at the island chair. I wasn't going to bother getting her high chair out just for a breakfast meal and especially if we aren't going to be in for any other meals today. "Please can I have animals mommy?" She asked excitedly and sat Tinkerbell up next to her in the next chair. "Of course you can. Warm milk or cold milk?" I asked and took out a sippie cup. "Ermmmm, warm please." She smiled. "Good choice." I smirked and began making her cereal. She was having animal chocolate things, she loved them! To be honest, there is no point me and Leigh-Anne asking her anymore!

After breakfast, we hurried upstairs to get dressed. She waited patiently on the bed whilst I got myself into a simple outfit. I tied my hair into a bun then turned around to get her dressed. "Now lovely, are we going Tigger outfit like your dressing gown or whales?" I asked. "Hmmm, TIGGER!!" She cheered. I think Tinkerbell told her that though because she put the teddies mouth to her ear before she answered me. "Tigger it is." I took out the whole outfit and got her dressed as quickly as possible, the quicker we are, the quicker we get in the car, the earlier we get there, the longer we can spend there!

Perrie's outfit:

"Mommy! I'm going to hop everywhere today!" She laughed and jumped on the bed as I sorted her nappy bag out

"Mommy! I'm going to hop everywhere today!" She laughed and jumped on the bed as I sorted her nappy bag out. "Don't lose allllll your energy little one." I laughed and raised my eye brows at her jumping. She then began to sing...
"The wonderful thing about tiggers
Is tiggers are wonderful things!
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs!
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is..."

"I'm the only one." I laughed and held out my hands. "Come on sweetheart, lets go." I smiled. She cheered and ran downstairs. I love that she still has no idea where we are going. She had Tinkerbell and Baloo under her arms and her Tigger teddy was sticking out the back of her backpack! My little girl looked so adorable!!!

+++
I hope you liked it! ❤️❤️