Not getting on

Jade

A couple of hours later , Leigh and I had a relax in the bath. Perrie was in bed, big and Brooklyn was sleeping by herself! I given Leigh a massage, to help release some of her tension but after that she just wanted to go to bed. I wasn't that tired so I decided to go see Pez.

"Hiya love, can I come in?" I asked Perrie as I looked around the door. "Yeah yeah, come on," she giggled and moved up on the bed. I smiled and sat on top of the covers. "What you watching?" I asked her, hearing noise coming from the laptop, she turned it around to show me. It was Sofia the First. "I though you were being big tonight?" I giggled and ran my hand through her hair. "I only said that to make Leigh happy," she sighed and cuddled up into my instantly. "What does that mean?" I asked her, confused. She shook her head and buried it in my chest. "No, tell me baby, come on," I said and tapped her bottom a little. She shrugged, "I don't know, I just thought it'd be less stressful for her if she only had one baby to deal with." I sighed and cuddled her, "that's sweet of you baba but you don't have to do that. She'll be okay, it's just a tough week. Don't push away your little feelings or lie to us okay?" I said, chuckling gently. She nodded and moved so she was straddling my knee. "I love you baby," I giggled and kissed her cheek. "I wove woo too mama," she smiled and cuddled into me then turned her head so she was watching Sofia.

—-

I ended up falling asleep with Perrie last night. It was nice and relaxing to just sleep with just her for once. I'm not saying anything bad about Leigh but sometimes it can get very crowded in the bed. I could cuddle Perrie if I wanted to and then if she moved, she can move and not wake up and get upset about having no room. I knew Leigh was up as she woke me up whilst sorting Brooklyn out. I decided to get up, I knew she'd need a lift anyway. Perrie isn't working again now until Monday but Brooklyn is at nursery. Pez only managed to get Thursday and Friday off as someone else wanted extra cash and offered to take Perries shift. Therefore, it was just Pez and I today.

"Morning baba," I smiled as I entered the kitchen. She just grumbled at me. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Leave me alone," she practically growled and turned away from me. "Do you need a lift to work?" I offered, despite what she just said. "Nope, I'm taking the car. You don't need to drive me." "The car? It's my car actually, you also didn't ask, so I don't think you can take it." If she was going to be salty to me, I'll be salty back. "We live together? Is it not OUR car?" She smirked. "That's the best you come up with? We live together? Hell we've lived together for almost ten years. You could have mentioned the fact that maybe we're engaged?!" I said, trying not to raise my voice. She has actually really offended me. "I thought engaged couples slept in the same bed?" She scoffed. "Is that what this is about? The fact that I accidentally fell asleep with Perrie?" I said, trying not to laugh. She just shrugged. "Why can't you just say this stuff Leigh?" I groaned. "I shouldn't have to explain myself to you," she groaned and began washing her dishes. "Maybe you don't, but I'll say it again, we're engaged." I said, getting upset. I hated arguing with her. "Start acting like you're MY finance then, not Perrie's." At that she left the kitchen. I groaned loudly and put my head on the counter, holding back tears. I didn't know what to feel, anger, sadness, nothing?

A few minutes later, the front door slammed. I quickly followed it to see Leigh with Brooke getting in the car. "Break it and you pay for it!" I shouted across the driveway, she smiled sarcastically at me and got into the car. I turned around, shut the door and sunk into the floor. It was only 8 o'clock in the morning and I was so done with today. I hated how stressed she was, but she was pushing me away, arguing with me. I can't let myself lose her. Not again. I just began to cry into my hands.

—-

Perrie

I heard Jade shout at Leigh about breaking something and then the door slam. I sighed and sat up in bed. It had just gone 8 and I was wondering where Jade was. Leigh would have gone to work already. I'm guessing just now. Does that mean Jade's gone with her? I quickly got out of bed and ran down the stairs.

"Mama? You here?" I asked quickly but I instantly heard someone crying. Was-was that mama? I turned around towards the door, Jade was there, crying heavily into her knees. I instantly ran up to her. I hadn't seen her cry like this before, not this bad. I didn't know what to do. "J-Jade? Are you okay?" I asked and sat beside her. That was a stupid question, of course she's not okay. She shook her head in answer to my question. "Do you want me to call Leigh?" I asked, thinking that would be a good solution but she instantly shook her head. "N-no no don't do that, please don't do that," she cried and looked at me. I pulled her close to me. Hugging her the way she does me when I'm crying like this. She cried into my chest and grabbed hold of my pj top. "It's okay, whatever has happened, it will be okay," I said to her softly and cuddled her. "I love you, so so much," I added. She stayed crying into me for a good 5 minutes before anything stopped. I think, to be honest, she hardly ever cries like this and she's had a lot of emotions going through her head clearly so all of this was just letting go of everything. Which is perfectly reasonable.