Reaction

Perrie
"Okay princess, sleep well." Mommy smiled at me as she tugged the cover under my chin, I smiled as she ran her knuckles down my nose. "Night night mommy." I whispered as sleep took over me. 

Meadows of sunflowers surounded me as I ran. I had a beautiful summer dress on and my hair was in plaits. I looked behind me as I ran backwards. Leigh and Mommy were sat down on the grass cuddling. Leigh had a baby in her arms and mommy was cooing over it gently. I wanted to run back to mommy to see the baby to but my legs kept running in the other direction. "No." I cried out. Mommy or Leigh didn't even look up. I began to panic more and more as I was whisked away. "MOMMY!" I cried loudly and reached towards her. She still didn't look up. "Mommy please." I cried loudly. Just then she began to fade away, so did Leigh and the baby. "No." I sobbed. I stopped running and sat down in the grass around me. Just then it began to rain heavily. "No Mommy." I whimpered and sobbed into my hands. I just want mommy.  Why did she go? I flopped down onto the grass and led down. I spread my hands out above me but then one of them suddenly became very itchy. "Huh?" I questioned and brought my hand to my face to observe it, through my blurry, teary eyes. It looked awfully red and swollen. Mommy could make it better. But mommy isn't here. "MOMMY!" I cried again. 

Jade
I shot up awake. I looked over at the clock next to me and saw it was 12:17am. Why am I awake?  I looked over at Leigh, she was sleeping peacefully on her side with a pillow between her legs. Just then I remebered Perrie. Ithrew the covers off me and pulled some underwear on. I began to hear her cryng. "Shit." I muttered and ran to her bedroom. I slowed my pace when I reached her door. She was sobbing heavily whispering my name. I pushed open her door a little more, she was still asleep. Her hands were above her head, but one looked awfully red and sore. "Mommy!" She cried out again as another wave of heavy sobs took over her. It broke my heart. "Goodness me, is she okay?" I heard Leigh mutter behind me, I jumped and turned. "I didn't know you were there." I sighed. "Sorry I heard you run off then heard her crying. Are you going to wake her?" She asked and came and sat behind me on the bed. "Careful she doesn't kick you." I whispered and kissed her cheek I leant over Perrie gently and eased her up. "Mommy." She cried. "Shhh, mommy is here." I replied and hugged her, she was beggining to wake but more tears streamed down her face. I rocked her gently in my arms. "Come on princess, wake up." I sighed and bounced my knee up and down to try and wake her. "Mommy..." She cried loudly as her eyes opened. Her blue ones locked with my hazel ones. "Mommy!" She cried and wrapped her arm quickly around my neck, she cried more. "Sweetheart, Mommy's here you need to calm down. Dep breaths for me." I whispered in her ear and rubbed her back. Leigh rubbed her lg. "Her hand Jade." Leigh whspered. "I know." I sighed but concentrated on calming Perrie down slightly. "Oh sweetheart, shhhh." I cooed as she broke into sobs again. "Lets take her to our room." I whispered and picked her up. "Mommy." She cried and latched onto me. I held her tight and followed Leigh to our room. 

I sat down on the bed and rocked her gently in my arms. "You weft me..." Perrie cried into my neck. "No princess, It was just a dream. I would never leave you." I replied sadly. "You were busy with the new baby... and you did'nt... didn't hear me calling you." She cried softer now. "Oh baby girl, it's not real, it will never be real. Yes, me and Leigh will be busy with the new baby when he or she comes but for now, it will be us just us 3 and me and Leigh love you so much and even when the baby comes, we will love you exactly the same, maybe more. I promise you Perrie, me or Leigh will never, ever leave you." I said to her gently. sge sat up and I wiped her tears. She smiled at me softly and I moved some hair behind her ear. "We promise baby girl." I smiled and pulled her into me. I kissed her face all over, making her giggle. "Mommy it tickle." She cried out loudly. "Oh you're a ticklish baby!" I laughed and led down on the bed. Leigh quickly pinned her arms down knowing what was coming. I began tickling Perrie's side causing her to screech loudly. "Mommy!!" She cried loudly laughing. "Yes baby?" I smiled and stopped for a second to let her breath. "No mo-" I cut her off by attacking her feet with my tickling fingers. She screamed loudly. I decided to stop when I noticed how full her nappy. "Thank you mommy." Perrie giggled. "It's alright Princess, I'm happy to see that beautiful smile on your face now, let's get you changed and back to sleep." I smiled. "No more sweep!" Perrie chimed loudly. "Oh you've woken her up now with that tickling." Leigh laughed. "No, I'll work my mommy magic, she'll be asleep in an hour. I promise." I winked at my girlfriend and she just laughed and shook her head. "Sweetheart, don't scratch your hand." I heard Leigh whisper as I turned around to her chaning things. "Oh yes baby, no more scrathing. Let mommy see." I said sternly but concerned. "It itchy though!" She cried as her eyes pooled with tears again. "No, no more crying. Or the tickle fairy will come back." I laughed gently. "Sowwy." She smiled and handed me her hand. It was a horrible red colour. "Did you sting your hand on the walk baby girl?" I asked her. "I no remember." She whipsered. "It loooks like you've had a reaction to something. Mommy will make it better in the morning." I smiled, "We'll see how it is in the morning, and if it's worse, we'll take you to the doctors." I smiled and kissed her head. "But no itching." I said sternly. She nodded and again. "Good girl." I smiled and hugged her. She led bqack down so I could quickly clean her up and re diaper her. 

"I'll go and make her a bottle. Perrie, be gentle with Leigh." I said and kissed my girlfriends head, she looked tired and in pain and I felt a little bad for having her up. I made Perrie some warm mlk with a teaspoon of sugar and ran it upstairs, Leigh had her led down and was reading her a goodnight nursery rhyme from her book. I smiled and led down next to them. "Open up princess." I whispered in Perrie's ear. She opened her mouth and I slid the bottle into her mouth and she began to slowly suckle on it. I smiled and held it in place for her. As Leigh finished the last nursery rhyme, Perrie's eyes began dropping as well. She hadn't even finished the bottle when sleep took over her completely. I removed it and put it on my bed side table. I rocked her in my arms gently. "Are you alright babe?" I asked Leigh and reached for her hand. She nodded and smiled. "Just in a little pain. I just need to get comfortable again." She smiled sadly at me. I blew her a kiss and she laughed at my attempts to comfort her with Perrie in my arms. "I love you Leigh." I smiled. "I love you too Jadey." She replied and led down. 

Just then, my phone started ringing...

+++

Ohhhh, whos on the phone at 1am? I hope you guys liked this chapter! xx