Princess' Day Out

Jade
"Mommy woooook!" Perrie smiled tugging on my hand, I couldn't help but smile at her innocence, it certainly was the sweetest thing to see. I smiled adoringly as I watched perrie lean up against the glass window between her and the penguins, she was so happy as she watched them duck and dive under the water. I watched her for a few more moments and I began to look around, I then saw the sign that said there was a sea lion and seal show at 3:00pm which was very soon. I know for sure my princess will enjoy watching that. I sadly couldn't see that a penguin show was on today but I'm sure my baby girl won't mind too much considering she loves any animal she sees.

"Perrie." I called seeing as I wanted to get up to the sea lion show area so we could get a good seat, I wasn't too sure how easy it would be getting Pez away from the penguins but I'm hoping when I tell her where we are going, she'll be excited and want to leave without making too much of a fuss! I smiled as she turned round and looked at me, her face was full of happiness and curiosity. "Baby come here." I giggled seeing as she seemed rather reluctant to let go of the glass, she smiled and walked over to me "Baby girl, mama has just seen something you'll really like!" I smiled and she had more happiness spread over her face, watching me intently, waiting for me to continue. "There's a sea lion show baby!" I smiled and she squealed happily, "can we go to it mommy?" Perrie questions quietly. "Of course we can princess, we've got to leave now though so we get a good seat!" I smiled and she nodded happily. I took hold of her hand and we headed for the show.

5pm
After watching the amazing show it was fair to say I was rather impressed with my baby girl, she sat so well through out it and was such a happy girl, she seemed to have really enjoyed it! I was honestly amazed how well Perrie was doing today, especially with the crowds, lack of structure and just being in a loud environment in general. Plus she's not had her usual sleep which she usually needs so she's done really well and I'm really proud! I was super glad that she was still enjoying herself, even though she's been on her feet and wondering around all day. We had been feeding the monkey's after the show, Perrie was a little nervous when doing this, I don't know if it was because she's not used to the animals and that they were so close to her, but by the end of the session I had some super cute pictures of her and she was a happy girl. She wouldn't stop talking about it, but right now she's fascinated by the elephants and giraffe's. I've been sat on the bench keeping an eye on her as she runs from one side to the other side, to see whatever animal she could! I seriously didn't know how she had the energy, I was so tired now, my legs hurt and my feet, but as long as my princess is happy then I don't really care!

Leigh and I should for sure take Perrie to the zoo more often, she loves it, I'm sure she'd love it even more if we had her mama with us and Brooklyn, or even if this is just Perrie's special day with us, just me, Leigh and her! "Mommy?" Perrie whispers as she comes and sits next to me on the bench. "Yes, baby girl?" I smiled looking into her baby blues. "Can we pwease go to the meerkat part?" Perrie smiles showing me her adorable little dimple. "Of course we can princess, but two things first!" I smiled and she nodded. "We have to leave soon baby, we only have one hour left okay, and mommy needs to know if your nappy is wet!' I cooed tapping her leg, she blushed sweetly at the mention of her nappy. "Is that a yes?" I giggled softly rubbing her leg and she nodded. "Really wet baby? Or can you wait for a change?" I cooed and she thought about it for a little bit, "hmm I only tinkle one mommy!" Perrie smiled. "Okay as long as you're telling mommy the truth, I don't want any leakages!" I smiled picking up the bags so we could move to the other area. I didn't want to have to check Perrie's nappy again but I really did hope she was telling the truth because if it does leak she'll be the one whose upset and embarassed!

"Mommy I wish we have one." Perrie pouted as she walked past the stall of massive stuffed animals. "Maybe we can get one later princess!" I smiled and carried on walking and holding her hand, little did my sweet princess know that I was very happy she was taking an interest in them, because I know later she won't want to leave so I can hopefully bribe her and say I'll get her one if she leaves like a big girl. I really needed to change Perrie before we left too, I didn't want her sitting in a wet nappy, especially if we get stuck in traffic.

"Sweetheart we have about twenty minutes here, then we need to go change your nappy and then its hometime!" I cooed rubbing my thumb over her hand as she held onto my hand, I could tell she was a little dissapointed at the thought of leaving, but there wasn't really much I could do about that, other than promise her we will be coming back. I think next time I'd book up and stay in the jungle themed hotel because I know for sure that my princess will absoultley love that!

"Mommy they so cuddly and cute." Perrie giggled as she watched the meerkats run around and jump off and onto things, I must admit they did look adorable "They are aren't they princess, but I've seen something cuter than them today!" I smiled as she looked at me confused. "What mommy?" Perrie questions me. "I think you're sooooooooo much more cuddly and cuter!" I giggled as she blushed and smiled shyly at me, I could tell she was embarassed and it was so sweet! I wrapped my arms around her but so she could keep looking.

+++
Written by littlemixlove22 ❤️❤️