Hotel shenanigans

Jade
After I'd changed Perrie's nappy in the toilets, I told her to go and sit down whilst I ordered her a happy meal and myself chicken selects. She wanted a coke but I was hesitant since I know it will make her hyper and I really just want her to sleep as soon as we're at the hotel. It's already 8pm! I decided on getting her some milk, if she complains then- well mommy knows best. I looked over at the table every now and then and saw her giggling away to herself, I'm glad she's a happier baby now she has a clean bottom and getting food! I just wished it would stop snowing, don't get me wrong, I love the snow but I just want to get home. Me and Leigh-Anne aren't made of money and I've already spent about £100 today and depending on rooms at a hotel, that amount will go up a lot. I thanked the man who gave me our food and walked back to the table. Perries legs were swinging and she had her forehead resting on the table. "What you doing little one?" I asked as I put the tray down. She jumped up, clearly not expecting me to be back yet. I laughed at her scared face. "Mommy! It not funny you scare me." She said, her hand over her chest. "Sorry baby, but what were you doing?" I asked and looked at her hands. "Nothing mommy, just thinking." She replied. "About what princess?" I asked. "What to call my wion!" She giggled and opened her bag of chips. "Mama! I asked for coke." She grumbled and waved her bottle of milk around. "You did but I don't want you getting hyper so I got you milk." I smiled. She just huffed and slammed it on the table. "None of that missy." I said and pointed my finger at her sternly. "Sowwy." She whispered and looked down. "It's okay, just not again." I said and stroked her hand. She nodded and ate her chicken nugget quietly.
"So what are you going to call the lion?" I asked her. "Lily." She said softly. "Thats a pretty name, Lily the Lion." I smiled. She nodded and smiled then silently got on eating her dinner. "Are you alright princess?" I asked and reached my hand over the table. She nodded, still not saying anything. I decided to just drop it.

After the food, I took Pez to some shops just to get her some clothes for tonight and I may have slipped a new paci and bottle in there. I also got myself some pyjamas and stocked up on pull ups since they were on sale! I could tell Perrie was slowly getting overtired! Which I didn't want or need since I know when she gets overtired she doesn't sleep at all! She was trudging along behind me with her hands in her pockets, Lily looped in her arm and her back pack hanging off her shoulder. I snapped a quick picture, sent it to Leigh and then went to help her. She stopped walking as I put the arms of her bag back on her shoulders and then held Lily's paw out for her to hold. She looked at me with tired eyes. "I know you're tired princess but we just have to get to the hotel and then we can get you clean and all cozy in bed." I said gently and kissed her head. She nodded and slowly wrapped her arms around my waist and hid her head in my hair. "It's okay baby girl." I chuckled gently. "I weely tiwed." She said quietly. "I know you are angel." I whispered and rubbed her back. "Let's just get to the car, and we'll drive to the hotel car park. Yeah?" I said to her. She nodded gently. "Good girl, come on." I held her hand tightly and walked at her speed towards the car through the snow, thinking about it now i should have bought some warm fluffy socks because my shoes were not waterproof and my feet were frozen, I obviously was worried Pez was getting cold but she was so focused on being tired and grumpy she didn't seem too affected.

"Baby belt on please" I said as I climbed into my seat and shut the door behind me, "I'm doing it!"Pez muttered tugging at her belt, "baby gentle" I sighed waiting for her to ask for my help like she usually does. "mommy noooooooo" Perrie cries as I tried to take the belt from her hands seeing as I wanted to get going before we got snowed into the car park. "Baby no whining and you don't tell mommy no!" I sighed, I knew she was being grumpy because she is super tired but I don't want to allow her to get away with being disrespectful just because she is tired but once she knows she can use tiredness as an excuse she will. Perrie didn't say anything and simply let go of the belt so I could do it. I gently rubbed her leg and she just turned to face me turning her body and leaning her head on the seat sucking her thumb, "baby turn round normally please, it's not safe sitting like that" I cooed, she looked at me with her sad blue eyes and huffed, she turned herself back around and lean't her arm on the arm rest and rested her head into her hand, she didn't put her thumb into her mouth this time seeing as she knew people would be able to see her and i'm guessing she didn't want that right now.