Cuddles and sex

Leigh
It's been a couple of days since Jade and I got engaged and I was excited because we have both decided we can start wedding planning. The thing is, I wanted a big, grand, white wedding but Jadey wanted something simpler. Not too many guests and not overly expensive. It's quite funny actually, we both want almost opposite weddings. I know Jade would be happy with anything though, as would I, it's just our preferences.
I was currently breastfeeding a stressy Perrie. She started her period this morning so she's just uncomfortable and can't really settle no matter how tired she is. Therefore, Jade and I decided I could breastfeed her. Hopefully get her to sleep and then we can do some more wedding planning with no disturbances, well apart from Brooklyn but she'll be happy swinging in her swing for a while I'm sure.
"Hmmm hi baby," I heard Jade whisper causing me to look up from Pez. She came crawling to me on the bed with the laptop next to her.
"Hi princess," I giggled.
"Kiss me," she muttered and leaned in with her eyes closed. I laughed slightly but then kissed her. Her hand travelled to my cheek and she heated the kiss.
"Ba-babe," I giggled, I'd love to do this now but I had Perrie led on my knee.
"Can't we move her?" Jade whimpered and rested her head on my shoulder.
"We can, but I need your help," I laughed and stroked her cheek. She nodded eagerly, got up and came to the other side so I could hand Perrie over. Jade moved Perrie to her own bedroom and came back with the baby monitor, Brooklyn was sleeping in her Moses basket at the side of the bed so now, we had no disturbances.
"I've wanted to have sex for so long," Jade whispered in my ear as she quickly placed her knees on either side of my thighs.
"We only did it last week baby," I chuckled as Jade's hands travelled to the bottom of my top.
"I don't care, I'm horny," she muttered and lifted my top over my head. She mumbled something under her breath then started kissing my chest.

"Okay so, we can get married on the beach or a building?" Jade whispered as I rested my head on her shoulder. She had the laptop on her knee.
"A building, but erm go to this website..." I quickly went to a website my sister recommended and then went to the venue finder. "now we can pick" I smiled and handed the laptop back to Jade. She smirked at me but kissed my head.
"Location, anywhere is okay. As long as it's in England," Jade muttered.
"Capacity?" She whispered and looked at me.
"I mean, we don't know that many people, I don't really want strangers at our wedding so lets say 100?" I suggested, she nodded and selected the box. We then filled out the rest of the information then we scrolled through the suggested places.
"Oh Jade!" I pointed out at one she went past.
"Hmm, it's a little far away baby," Jade muttered and looked at me.
"Yeah but it looks beautiful, can we at least look?" I pouted, she quickly kissed me and nodded. There was a big grand hall with a patterned ceiling. The wedding reception plan looked amazing!
"OMG, Jadey it's beautiful." I whispered and rested my head on her shoulder.
"It's is extremely pretty," She replied.
"Can we book it? Please Jadey! Pretty princess please," I said giddily, I pushed my bottom lip out and jumped up and down. Jade raised her eyes brows at me and then wrapped both her arms around my neck.
"Let's carry on looking first, there might be something better," she smirked. I pouted even more, causing her to kiss me, it wasn't greedy, it was tender. It just excited me even more.
"I guess that's okay, add it to the short list," I smiled and clicked it. We carried on looking.

Jade
"Mommyyy!" I heard a little scream. Leigh was asleep on my shoulder, I think the 2 rounds of sex and the wedding planning has drowned her down. I quickly put my laptop down  and slowly moved Leigh down the bed and tucked her in. I then got dressed and went to see my princess. She was sat cross legged at the baby gate with her head resting in the bars. It was about 3pm in the afternoon and I'm shocked at how much Pez slept, I mean she probably needed it.
"Hello little one," I whispered and went to open the gate.
"Shuffle back princess," I whispered, she did so then raised her arms for me. I helped her stand up and gave her a bigggg cuddle! "Let's get you cleaned up and we can go have a snack, mama is having a nap so we have the wholeeeee house to ourselves." I smiled and rubbed her back. She giggled and went to climb onto her changing table. "Good girl," I cooed as I rubbed her leg. She just brought her thumb to her mouth.
I made sure to clean her properly and to try and make sure she's comfortable, obviously it's difficult when she's on her period but we dealt with it.
Once she was all fresh, we walked downstairs and she sat in a big girl seat.
"You haven't said much sweetheart, are you okay?" I asked and played with her hair. She nodded sweetly.
"Mama, my head hurts a little." She whispered and raised her hand to her head. She tapped it really sweetly in the place it hurt.
"I'll get you some medicine, would you like some juice with it?" I asked and kissed her head. I don't usually let have Perrie have too much juice but she needed cheering up slightly and I know she struggles with the tablets therefore if they are in juice they won't taste too nasty if she fails to get them down. I quickly went to make her some strawberry juice and got some paracetamol. I handed her the tablets first then the juice.
I watched her as she took some juice. But she winced and struggled.
"It's okay angel, have some more try again," I whispered and gave her the drink again. She did but once again struggled. Tears were brimming her eyes now and I really didn't want her to cry. "Oh baby, you can stop," I said, she quickly spat the half-dissolved tablets on to the table in front of her. She then burst into tears.
"Baby girl, come here," I cooed and opened my arms, I lifted her out of her seat and then came to sit her on my knee. She tucked her arms in and cried heavily into my shoulder. I just rubbed her back and tried my best to comfort her.
"Mama," she cried softly. "It's okay princess, I've got you," I said gently. "Come, we can go and sit down on the sofa, we'll put a film on." I said and lifted her up, I carried her bridal style to the living area and settled myself against the side of the chair then let her settle between my legs. She was crying slightly but not as much. I fiddled with her hair whilst she found a film on Netflix. She sighed and pressed play on Mamma Mia then cuddled into me more.
"I love you mommy," she whispered and kissed my cheek.
"I love you more little one," I replied and cradled her.

+++
An update! It's not really that good but I didn't really know what to write.