Press Start To Begin

(A/N) Disclaimer i don't own the RWBY verse if i tried to claim it i would be swimming in lawsuits. Rolling with it 

You know when you die you expect to see things. Maybe the stairway to Heaven. Or the fiery pits of Hell. Maybe even the grand Reaper itself.

Welcome Gamer Due to Heaven and Hell being full and Reaper busy managing both. We have decided to give you a second chance at another life with the power of a Gamer. 

You can accept or be stuck in the void till we have space in Heaven or Hell its your choice Gamer.

That is what i saw.

I just stared unresponsively in deep thought.

I'm now a Gamer. Now the current problem where am i going to end up in? As soon as i thought that another popup appeared.

You will be transported to the world of Remnant.

With that answered. Two popup boxes showing Start and Exit i looked down in thought one last time before making my decision i reached out and tapped Start.

A  bright light engulfed me i closed my eyes as everything went dark. 

Y/N P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                               (Timeskip) what thought teleportation was instantaneous                                                                                                                                                                                 

The first thing i felt was extreme nausea i fell to my knees immediately started dry heaving.

Y/N: Teleportation sucks so much. I breathed heavily as i looked around the surrounding area snow and more snow.

Y/N: What else is their. I looked behind me and saw a Mountain.

Y/N: Alright then. As soon as i said that another popup made its self known to me.

 NEW SKILL CREATED Observe: Gain information about objects and other things                                                                                                                                         

One last thing Gamer you may choose one item from anyone universe to start you off choose wisely.       

I thought for second before coming to a decision Murasame from Akame Ga Kill i said to no one in particular. A few minutes passed with me feeling dumb before a Katana in its sheathe appeared on my back i took it off and used my Observe skill on it.  

(One-Cut Killer: Murasame) Murasame was a cursed blade that could kill a person with a single cut. Once the sword pierced the skin, a curse spread through the victim's body, killing them within seconds by stopping their heart.

This weapon is now soul bound to you. Soul bound items cannot be used against you. It will return to you if you lost it. And if damaged it can be repaired by sacrificing half your HP and SP.