Reveal

(P.O.V)
Amber

Watching as students and teachers walking down the halls in their pajamas or other attire... as we escorted them to an auditorium so we can have an easier time watching them until we can properly deal with them. Eyeing the latest bunch of people from my slightly elevated position I could see a student with mainly orange hair and a few streaks of blue. She was whispering to her possible friends which was not strange in its self aside from how she kept looking around expectantly.

A few minutes passed as the latest group went out of the room to sweep the dorms one last time leaving the current guards and myself. And besides, for the low voices of people, it was quiet looking up from position I could see the glass arched ceiling returning my attention to the group below. A moment passed when I heard a faint sound of an instrument? I stood up from my post and looked up again to see a wave of something crash through the glass.

Instantly I fired a large burst of flames as both forces clashed before dissipating looking down I could the girl from earlier running and jumping around being followed by a rainbow as other students and teachers started to run toward our defensive post. Equipping my Smart Pistol holographic lines locked onto three people before turning red before I fired I used my left hand and summoned a wall of fire to slow down the advancing surge of people. While I continually fired at the approaching force It thankfully took two rounds to deplete a normal students aura any others would need more or less.

Hearing another sound from above I saw in the corner of my eye another wave coming towards me jumping down from my position I was in the path leading to the defensive line. And over my head, I could see Various elements of people using there semblance's and the red laser of lasguns. Aiming my smart pistol upwards I aimed down the sights to fire manually and aimed at the person above and fired twice I saw a bullet hit their chest and the second connect as well I could see the figure fall back.

Turning my attention back to the ground I saw students using their various abilities to fight back a team of four tried to use whatever speed-enhancing semblance to get past me but I froze stairs causing them to fall back down before getting hit by lasguns fire. Suddenly a rainbow appeared in front of me then I saw a figure standing on the railing turning to face them a fist tried to hit me as my Magicka shield activated blicking the hit as they appeared to my right and hit the shield again. Before she could move I summoned a cloak of fire around myself while I instantly fired a blast of lighting at the stunned girl before kicking her back down. 

A student caught the rainbow running girl and dragged her back into the crowd, suddenly the side door opened and In came Y/N dragging along an unconscious and armless Ironwood before dropping him in front of himself.

Y/N: "You all have fought well but this is my win."

The room was silent with the declaration as everyone just stared.

Y/N: "Now let's try this again all of you sit quietly and we will have no problems once I finish up I will come back and let you all know what's going to happen."

Y/N: "Am I understood?"

He got a series of nods others slowly mumbled an acknowledgment.

(P.O.V Change)
Willow

Walking towards the desk of Jacques who at this point was standing.

Willow: "There are many words I could say to you but none will never be enough to say for what you have done."

Jacques: "And what have I done hm?"

Willow: "You made the Faunus work in forced labor for nothing but scraps."

Jacques: "That is called affordable labor I simply gave them the jobs they wanted."

Willow: "How do you explain the Schnee name being slandered and vilified because of your schemes?"

Jacques: "It may seem that way but they don't see the bigger picture those that do profit."

Jacques: "Now if you can't answer these questions yourself then this company would have failed if not for me."

Willow: "You are on extremely thin ice."

Jacques: "Not any thinner than your need for a drink."

In that Instant angrily punched the desk and the wood snapped and a hole was left in it I could tell the room got noticeably cooler. Taking a deep breath I took a few steps away from the desk and looked back at Jacques. I could see he had a revolver aimed at me.

Jacques: "After all I can't fall here I have a company to run."

As I prepared to summon a glyph to stop him a red blur ran past me and when I the blur stopped I saw Adam holding his blade to Jacques's neck. Walking forward I could see the massive amount of restraint Adam was using before sighing and sheathing his blade and taking a step back. Giving him a nod I stepped around the desk and grabbed the stunned man.

Willow: "It's about time you lose everything you worked for."

(Timeskip)
Y/N

I was currently sitting next to Amber with Ironwood behind while he was still knocked out while watching the students I had Serina let me know how everything was going thankfully it seems the operation was a success so far. Now it's up to me to finish it up, standing up I headed to the top of the stairs.

Y/N: "Alright it's late and I'm sure the lot of you are tired but listen up."

Y/N: "All of you may think the existence of Grimm is your only problem however if you are going to continue in this occupation you should know it's not that simple. This war is bigger than just Grimm but let's keep it simple for now."

Y/N: "Now It's Better If I show you instead, Serina."

As I said that a screen came down from the ceiling as it turned on to show a video as everyone turned their heads to the screen it played. Showing my infiltration when Adam and I went there and when I escaped with Summer not showing them those instances but in general Salem and what she's capable of.

Y/N: "What you just saw is Salem and she plans to kill all who resist and force all sentient life into servitude. She has been plotting this for a long time If it wasn't for my allies the damage during the breach of Vale would have been larger. I'm here to tell you right here and right now a war is coming and on the way here soon. 

Y/N: "While I have been doing well so far these things are never confirmed and I'd like to not worry about getting attacked from behind by the people I'm trying to save in the middle of battle. If this sounds like it's too much for you then feel free to step out now and go to your families or do whatever. This is your choice to keep going.

As I finished my speaking and waited I watched as about a quarter of the people left out the doors, where they were escorted out.

Y/N: "The rest of you are helping me a great deal while I can't promise to keep you all alive but you better believe I will damn try. 

???: "I knew being a Huntsman came with the knowledge of possibly not coming back but I am not about to let this woman attempt to end the world." 

As that student said that shouts of agreement filled the room.

Y/N: "I thank all of you for making the choice you made. Everyone get some rest we have a lot to prepare for."

Slowly everyone walked out the door back to their dorms and I slumped down to the floor. Breathing deeply I clasped my hands together as I heard someone sit next to me glancing over I saw Amber and watched Sif squeeze in between us. At the same time I felt a presence behind me glancing behind me I saw Adam and Penny followed by Willow holding Jacques Schnee himself.