Advance To The End

(Y/N P.O.V)

Its been a few hours since I got these new eyeballs and it still burns slightly but besides that, I've been keeping my Vindcare armor on and kept to myself about it for now until I can discuss it in a properly sealed area just to be safe. But the hours in the day passed quickly since then and it was ten minutes past midnight when I received a call from Adam. I quickly finished the last preparations of gear before answering.

Adam: "I have assembled those that will continue to fight."

Y/N: "Alright I'm on my way, quick question where are you?"

Adam: "Inside a warehouse, why?"

Y/N: "Nothing that should work."

Channeling Stand United I focused on Adam as a purple glow emitted around me before I was teleported next to Adam. looking around I saw a bunch of people with White Fang masks standing around and animatedly pointing in my direction. Taking a glance up I saw a dissipating purple light going through the ceiling. 

Y/N: "Eh it's going away quickly enough, anyway how many people do we have to work with here?"

Adam: "About two hundred fifty including officers."

Y/N: "Alright do you have any trustworthy officers?"

Adam: "Yes. You five come over here!"

While Adam got his five officers I dropped the shipping container full of gear, turning around after that I saw that Adam had assembled the five that looked surprised about where the container came from. As I opened it up.

Y/N: "Alright you five get to try on your new gear, then the rest of you."

After Adam gave them the go-ahead they grabbed the armor I had presented and went off to put them on and a few minutes passed when they came back in the standard Marine armor but with the White Fang insignia on its back and a smaller version on the right shoulder pad and the initials W.F on the left. And I just noticed they still wearing their masks. 

Y/N: "...Anyway, the rest of you come and get yours quickly now."

The next hour or so went with passing out the armor and lasgun's and other weaponry along with.

Six M12 Chaingun Warthog