Breakout

(P.O.V)
Jacques Schnee 

Sitting in this cold cell does nothing to improve my mood while Ironwood's rogue pet project sits at a table looking at a book in her hands any of my attempts to persuade this idiot to let me out ended with her complete disregard of my words. After some time passed I heard the door leading to the upper floors open and my watcher stood to go meet the arrivals. Standing to my feet and dusting myself off I watched as my wife and her compatriot.

Willow: "It's time for your biggest announcement yet Jacques."  

Y/N: "Not sure how good this will do he has not and from my guess will not show any remorse for what he's done."

Willow: "Trust me I have something in mind."

(P.O.V Change)
???

Looking around the dorm room of the remaining students who I rallied together to get Ironwood out I looked down at my watch as time was ticking by.  

???: "We now have only thirty minutes to get everything set team one how is your end?"

???2: "We managed to reprogram twenty knights for use."

???: "I assume you weren't traced?" 

???2: "No one knows a thing."

???: "Do we have our extraction vehicle?"

???: "Ciel we have everything so stop worrying the only thing we can do is get Ironwood out and get help from the other kingdoms."

Ciel: "Yeah that's what we have to do."

Discussing our plan amongst ourselves and reconfirming what we know in our ragtag group as I glanced at my watch I noticed about five minutes were left before the event began. Finishing up our talks and finalizing everything I watched as everyone walked out and began heading to their areas while I picked up my beret and adjusted it to my head and walked out to do my part.

(Timeskip)
Ciel

Standing in a mix of civilians and other students we all had our eyes up to a stage that was set up and a person with a strange outfit with a sword at her hip, two pistol-like objects in holsters and a very noticeable staff wrapped around her back with a strap. And next to this person on his knees was Mr. Jacques Schnee being kept down by the person standing over him. Looking over to my right I could see the crowded street but I could also see a car maneuvering its way behind the stage.

 ???: "People of Atlas for years this man has gotten away with many illegal acts and exploited the less fortunate people of the population."

???: "And I must apologize for letting it go on for this long without action or repercussion."

Slowly going in a wide berth around the stage I was still within hearing distance as I saw other students moving within the crowd.

???: "Many of you know that he claimed Willow Schnee to have died but I stand here to tell you that's nothing but a lie."

The person removed their hat revealing her white hair along with summoning snowflake glyphs stopping in my tracks I stared at the women I knew from research that those glyphs can only be used by the Schnee family. Looking away I reached the left backside of the stage where I saw Flynt and Neon standing nearby wearing grey cloaks. Looking toward the platform I could see the man that defeated Headmaster Ironwood standing below the platform with said Headmaster sitting in the snow.

Taking cover along with Neon and her teammate as I glanced at my watch and noted that everyone should be going about now. As I thought this I watched as he looked in the opposite direction of us and Neon started skating ahead as Flynt stood up and started using his Instrument to blast waves that traveled around Neon and hit the man. As he fell over into the snow Neon had already grabbed the Headmaster and as she grabbed him and rushed off into an open street.