Uninvited

Y/N P.O.V

I was currently sitting on the couch in the early morning watching the T.V  as a person was talking about the Vytal Festival and other upcoming events when something caught my attention.

News Anchor: "Special news during the tragic event that was a breach In Vale multiple sources have been confirmed. That before the speedy reactions of Atlas Military and Huntsmen from Beacon there was a third party amidst the chaos. Many have speculated this group to be a new operational force from Atlas to further our security."

News Anchor: "On the other side of this story many survivors have voiced that their saviors were a group of Faunas. Further details include a strange firearm capable of taking out Grimm in a few shots but at this current time, we have no way to confirm these queries as true or false. Other survivors have posted a few pictures and videos of this group working together with our Hunters to rid Vale of the Grimm threat."

News Anchor: "While this development is still being looked into the survivors of the brunt of the Vale attack thank this group of Faunas Men and Women for risking their lives to save them and their city. Meanwhile, General Ironwood and Headmaster Ozpin have not released a statement on the topic. This is Vale News Network and we will be back after a break.

Well, that is an interesting development though not unexpected, taking a peek outside I can see multiple Atlas ships obstructing the sky. Stepping away from the blinds I was greeted by Yang staring at me from the hallway. Passively I equipped a Vibro-Blade and hovered my hand over the holster.

Yang: "Relax I'm not up this early to fight you."

Y/N: "My neck is not sore at all if you were wondering."

Yang: "Still upset about that huh?"

Y/N: "I did not see you getting choked out my apologies."

Yang: "I understand you are a little upset but I need answers... Where did you find Summer?"

Y/N: "Even If I did tell you-you would not believe me anyway. So there is really no point you have your mom and I am still alive albeit a bit sore in the neck. But seems like a fair trade to me."

Yang stood there as I left to the kitchen with the aid of Serina I managed to make a suitably large breakfast feast with the assistance of Yang. Although I still had my Vibro-Blade on me the entire time. After about twenty-five minutes of baking and plating the food as a take what you want kind of deal after setting all that up I noticed Weiss and Willow walking down the hall and following them was SIf.

After a few minutes Blake, Ghira Kali, and finally Summer and Ruby joined us and everyone started eating and conversations started. I had my plate while standing off a bit from everyone else I was content watching them all enjoy themselves amongst family and new friends. I was about to head out when I was ratted out by Ruby.

Ruby: "Y/N what are you doing over there join us!"

Weiss: "Ruby is right what are you doing over there?"

Y/N: "Eating what does it look like?"

Willow: "It's only fair that the person who did all this join in on their work."

Y/N: "I guess I could grace the table with my presence."

I said earning a few chuckles and taking a seat nearer to everybody. Safe to say Breakfast was pretty good personally only missing Amber, Penny, llia, and Winter but good enough.

(Timeskip) 
Y/N P.O.V

Breakfast finished up a few minutes ago and everything went well, Blake was discussing when she would visit Menagerie again and Summer and the two were doing something, Willow and Weiss were resting on the couch. When the T.V caught my attention again.