Helping

(A/N) Sorry for taking so long. Forgot my own plot which i wrote down somewhere..

I was currently enjoying a nice cool morning with a bit of toast overlooking what i have created so far.

Stats 

Y/N L/N EXP 10.000/100,000

Race: Human

Lvl 109

Hp 4,100

Sp 2,360

Mp 3,600

Title:The Specialist Of Atlas: Hunted: Wolfpack: Ally Of Faunas/ All Faunas have heard of you're deeds. Increase in relations with all faunas: Decrease with all Faunas haters.

STATS

STR 260

END 81

DEX 100

INT 120

WIS 100

LUK 80

Free Points: 0

$1,000,000

Skills

Flash

Barrier

Blindside

Invisibility

Observe

Iai Jutsu - Sword-style

Jodan - Sword-style

Ki Barrier

Twilight Assault

Spirit's Refuge

Shadow Dash

Stand United

Perk

Blade Master: 

Nodding slowly at the menu i looked around spotting a few people waking up and starting their daily duties. I spotted llia walking around and yawning awhile rubbing her eyes she stopped and went off to do something. Penny came out as well smiling and talking with everyone as she does usually.

A short time later i finished my toast went walking along waving to people as i passed and opened up the builder menu as i went deeper into a unclaimed part of the area. 

I opened up the civilization builder and placed transparent outlines of Power generators a actual headquarters and two industry commands capable of pumping out a set amount of metals and others things needed. A few builders were summoned and they looked awesome!

 A few builders were summoned and they looked awesome!