Convincing

(Amber P.O.V)

Hauling the unconscious criminal to an empty area and dropping her on the forest floor she groaned quietly as I put her in some bindings and took a seat across from her as I floated a water ball from a nearby pond. And released it above Cinder, as the ball fell and the water hit her body her eyes shot open and with a slight jump her eyes darted around before focusing me. I had the hood of my outfit up and I noticed she tried to move her arms but to no avail.

Amber: "It has been quite sometime Cinder."

CInder: "Who are you? I will have you know I am a student at Haven Academy."

Amber: "You don't need to lie here Cinder."

As I said this I Activated my maiden powers as my eyes started glowing and I could feel my power coursing through her as well. 

Amber: "After all your face was the last thing I saw."

Cinder: "Amber... do you really think you can beat me after all I was the winner last time."

Amber: "Last time you needed a distraction and allies this time I have allies of my own."

Amber: "And I made a choice a long time ago that I would reclaim what was taken from me."

 Cinder: "It truly is a shame you can't afford to kill me because I'm sure your precious Ozpin wants information on his longtime enemy no?"

Amber: "Who says I still follow Ozpin? but it is getting late I'd rather finish up and let Y/N deal with your punishment I'm sure it will be good."

Moving from my seated position to a standing one I stood above Cinder and pulled out a Scroll of Power Steal I aimed it at Cinder as dark green strings came from the scroll and latched onto her. As she squirmed on the ground I watched as her eyes widen and she clamped her mouth closed. Once all the strings attached to Cinder I saw the only option that mattered to me Reclamation.

Selecting that option an orange glow traveled from Cinder through the strings and into the scroll as I felt a once empty part of me fill up and a glow appeared around my body before receding and CInder was unconscious once again. Summoning a fireball It burned brighter and hotter than before smiling to myself I noticed my a message.

You have reclaimed what was lost transferring... Transfer complete Its good to be back Amber.

Dissipating the fireball and picking up Cinder I looked to the clear night sky.

Amber: "It's nice to be back."

Walking with the criminal in tow I headed to the H.Q and put her in a cell and to my surprise I saw Y/N laying on the ground scroll in hand as I saw him yawn and sluggishly stand up. Walking over to the wobbling Y/N I carefully picked up the tired person and found his bedroom and laid him down. Sitting next to him I thought about all that had transpired since I met him and slowly fell asleep myself with a smile on my face.

(Timeskip) 
Y/N

Warmth was the most prominent thing I felt over me at the moment slowly creaking my eyes open I looked at the offending window and tried to will it shut. But to no avail sluggishly raising my arm I tried to summon a bit of wind to hit the blinds closed but instead what came out was a line of lighting as it set fire to the blinds. Too tired to care I observed my surroundings and noticed a lump on top of me.

Y/N: "Doggo?"

Lifting up the covers I instead saw a very nice sight of a sleeping Amber resting on me and seemingly glowing could just be my eyes seeing things. Observe.