Back Again

Standing in the strategy room with my allies as I explained what I had learned from Blake's call and informed them of the plan of Infiltration and capture.

Y/N: "Alright just to be clear Illa, Penny you two will find Adam and get him out if he won't come willingly knock him out if possible. Amber and I will investigate the team that supposedly took down Adam."

Y/N: "Any questions?"

Illa: "Yes actually how are we even getting into Beacon?"

Y/N: "That my friend is taken care of I have a Marker in a classroom we will start there and split off from there."

Y/N: "Our exit should hopefully be everyone regrouping with me and using another Marker out but if things get dicey the LAAT will be around."

Y/N: "We clear?"

Getting nods from around the room I nodded myself and equipped my Vindcare Armor and passed around some scrolls of Presence Concealment. Once I was done with that everyone grouped around me and I wrapped them into a crouch hug and used the Marker as our surroundings suddenly went from the H.Q to wood desk's and stairs. Moving silently with my group following after me I took a peek down the halls and saw nothing.

Motioning Illa and Penny to head down one way they both nodded and quickly but quietly went down using my armor to go Invisible Amber followed behind me as we skulked down the quiet halls as night was slowly rising. Passing by many dorms we kept going till we came across one that looked like it had people in it. I had Amber stay outside the door as I carefully opened up a window and sidestepped on the edge till I reached the window.

As I reached the corner of the window and after taking a quick peek inside I saw a team of four and one of them felt really familiar. Observe.

Cinder Fall
lvl 130
Race: Human
Title: Fall Maiden: Servant of Salem: Adept:

Emerald Sustrai
lvl 115
Race: Human
Title: Underling: The Thief: illusionist:

Mercury Black
lvl 120
Race: Human
Title:Underling: Assassin: Un-semblanced: 

Neopolitan
lvl 125
Race: Human
Title: Silent but Deadly: Ice-Cream Lover: 

Taking a closer look inside I could see the Mercury laid back on a bed while Emerald was resting on the floor and Cinder was pacing the middle of the room and Neo was holding a tub of ice cream. Silently I made a gust of wind powerful enough to force open the window and slipped inside immediately after I got in I had to get out the way of Emerald as she stood up and went to lock the window. Moving quickly to a corner of the room I crouched down and listened in although I noticed Mercury was tensed up and Neo briefly stopped snacking on her dessert.

When Emerald closed the window Mercury and Neo resumed what they were doing previously and Cinder continued muttering to herself. Not really gaining anything useful from her rambling I had Serina get Amber ready to burst in here when she hears a commotion. Stepping past the relaxed Mercury and Emerald. And carefully got behind Cinder as she was In deep thought.

 Equipping Murasame and activating my Invisible Skill I switched to my Date Masamune Armor coming out of Invisibility I grabbed Cinder by the neck as her compatriots noticed and rushed to their feet and armed themselves. As I was holding the struggling Cinder I felt a slight tingle in my brain shaking my head I saw Mercury rush my left and Emerald my right and Neo was still sitting. Suddenly Amber entered the room and went after Emerald turning to face Mercury I used Cinder's body to block his incoming kick.

Cinder shouted in pain and Mercury backed off and I placed Murasame onto a bed I slammed Cinder against the floor causing it to crack and thumps filled the room. After smashing her into the ground four times I sensed something behind me and felt something hit the backplate of my armor. The force of the impact made me step forward as I turned around saw Neo holding her parasol. 

Rubbing my back I let go of Cinder and picked up Murasame and entered Jodan Sadaha Swordfighting Stance and waited as Amber was using her smart pistol as Emerald took cover and Mercury noticed a burst of fire coming his way. Using Blindside I appeared to Neo's right as her mouth turned to one of shock before she reacted and blocked my strike and I raised my leg to kick her as she jumped back into the far side of the room.

Before I did anything I else I heard an alarm start blaring across Beacon, turning around I Flash beside Amber as she and I pressed our attack on Mercury together. Activating the powers of the Spring Maiden I summoned spheres of air around Mercury as Emerald looked on in fear as she watched Mercury slowly choke on the lack of oxygen. Nodding at Amber she went over to Emerald until my concentration was broken by a skull-splitting headache.

Clutching a hand to my head I was suddenly knocked to the ground when I noticed Mercury above me as he raised his foot once again I activated Barrier and slowly got myself back to my feet. 

Hp 6,100 - 5,800

Looking around for the culprit I saw Emerald panting heavily then felt something cut through my shoulder.

Hp 5,800 - 5,770

Looking over I saw a thin blade and as quickly as it appeared it exited. Turning around I used Abrupt Movement I got close to Neo and slashed downward and as she moved her blade to block I let go of Murasame in one hand and grabbed her parasol and pulled it from her hands as I quickly shifted my grip to the center and started applying pressure as the sounds of metal  creaking filled the room. 

I quickly snapped the metal in half and tossed the parasol to the ground I heard footsteps behind me I turned around and used my Omega Gauntlet and unleashed a hose of bullets in their direction. When I stopped the spray of rounds I looked at the target and there once was a Mercury but he had a clean hole through his stomach and the wall. Before I could dwell on what just happened I got a call from Penny and they need help. 

Looking around the room I picked up the still knocked out Cinder and gave her to Amber as she stared at the body mercury before accepting Cinder. Before we left I walked to the unstable form that was Emerald over Mercury's body. 

Y/N: "I know I caused this but still I'm sorry."

Going back to Amber I began using Stand United on Penny and when we arrived I saw to things first Penny holding a door closed and second Illa struggling to carry an unconscious Adam Taurus. Taking a peek through the door I saw Atlas Knights attempting to break down the door and General Ironwood and I was able to catch a glimpse of Ozpin and a few teams standing outside. Getting Penny and Illa grouped up I used a Marker back to Headquarters and quickly returned to Beacon.

Rushing down the halls quickly to return to where I was previously as I running I saw the dorms and moved even faster when suddenly Glynda walked around the corner. As I was about to go by her I quickly slid and made her fall to ground swiftly getting to my feet I ran into the destroyed dorm room and still saw everyone in their same places. I quickly rushed Neo using Flash and knocking her out and down grabbing her I quickly crouched by Emerald and Mercury and used the Marker back to H.Q.

Tossing Neo into a cell I dragged both Mercury and Emerald into one set down an Estus Flask right outside the door.

Y/N: "You have a choice to save your buddy or you don't but if you do use it just know you will owe me and I expect payment."

Placing the flask in the cell I left the cells and slowly walked out I heard activity and saw Penny hauling Adam into the medical bay and Cinder was being taken with Amber. I tiredly thought of the possible outcomes of what I'm planning when I decided to rest my eyes for a few seconds and then darkness took me.

(A/N) I'm terribly sorry about how long this has taken things were picking up and this had to slow down but now I should be good and man am I outta wack well hopefully I can keep this going till then to-rah.