Protecting Home

(Y/N P.O.V)

Everything was arranged according to Ghira and Kali's plans I was watching the remaining preparations. The Militia was told to stay out of sight and the people went about their business as usual except a few lucky Militia troops were atop buildings keeping an eye and ear out. Ghira and Kali asked me to stay out of sight and just watch as well.

And so I waited in my Vindcare Armor literally invisible when I heard a low hum of a craft get louder and louder until overhead through the trees I saw two Bullheads fly overhead and begin hovering. And slowly descending into the main pathway as people moved to get out from under them before they landed. Finally, they landed and with a thud and a hatch slowly opened and out walked four Atlas knight's followed by Ironwood and Ozpin.

Kali and Ghira appeared approached the duo, followed by three Militiamen I watched as they stood before them. The conversation was short and filled with many unintended insults and if Kali and Ghira know how to do anything well its act. They played not knowing of this event very well almost too well.

Later on, they boarded the Bullhead with the Militiamen and they slowly lifted off and flew off.

Serina: "Boss?"

Y/N: "Yes Serina?"

Serina: "Get to the H.Q Amber and Penny are waiting for you."

Y/N: "Ok... wanna tell while I get there?"

Absolute silence using the Marker I got back to the H.Q and entered the situation room and saw Amber and Penny looking at the map of Menagerie. Taking a gaze of it myself I saw the two Bullheads that just left as green blips and to the other side of the island six blips as red and incoming.

Y/N: "Any idea what these blips could be Serina?"

Serina: "Judging from scans they are ships from Atlas."

Amber: "Military or Company?"

Serina: "Confirmed Schnee Dust Company logo."

Penny: "I guess they want to pay us back for us messing with them a while ago."

I nodded slowly and got to assembling the Militia when I mentioned to Serina.

Y/N: "Could you tell Willow I may be a bit late?"

(Timeskip) Brought to you by Chibi Sif sleeping
P.O.V Officer

Once again I return to this disgusting island and these dirty creatures think they can defy the company and get away with it. Looking around proudly at the ships sailing in a vee formation as the island was close enough to see the docks.

Crewmen: "Sir we don't see any activity in the area so far I suggest we move in with caution."

Officer: "You worry too much these animals don't have the capacity to fight us! you are dismissed, crewmen."

The crewmen nodded and walked off to his other duties as we got closer I thought of how I was going to burn this filth from the maps. As I left my thoughts a whistle could be heard through the air as it got closer then a blaze of fire appeared on the farthest vessel in the formation. An Explosion followed soon after rocking the other ships as I gained my footing I watched as that vessel had people scrambling to put out the fires.

Before I could give any orders a hail of red beams coming from the forest line of the Island forcing any who weren't taking cover to duck immediately.

Officer: "Launch the landing craft!"

(P.O.V Change)
Y/N

Y/N: "Good initial rounds keep it up."