Setting Up

(P.O.V)
Anri

Standing in my office and watching as more buildings are constructed in the sprawling grassland as a Pelican flew by my window and began descending into the city I turned to my desk and took a seat. As I was overlooking how things were going an alert appeared on my screen bringing up a large map of Vacuo and its surroundings multiple red blips showed on the map just now entering the circle indicating the range of the current scanner. With the pace they were going they would arrive in the afternoon.

Coming up with a plan I alerted the soldiers on the wall and called a Pelican to take me to the wall and when I arrived beside the Warp Gate and exited as the Pelican took off again to tend to its other duties. Walking down the street and toward the wall, I could see soldiers moving around the top and the turrets starting to whir as they came online. Walking into the wall and up some stairs brought me to a mini command room until I could get this properly set up to my office this will have to do.

Waiting a few minutes I heard a commotion outside and when I took a look I saw several Bullheads in the distance. Stepping back inside the command room I could a voice starting to come through.

???: "Attention Vacuo Hunters these Bullheads are returning from Beacon and transporting two extra teams with us."

Anri: "This is Headmaster Anri speaking Its good to see our students back in one piece. However, if you could tell me about these two extra teams and what their business is would be well appreciated."

Pilot: "All I can tell you Headmaster is that they have business with you." 

Anri: "I see... Please direct your landings toward the large pad near the giant Arch like structure."

Pilot: "Roger that Headmaster we will be landing soon please wait five."

(P.O.V Change)
Y/N

I stood in the Strategy room with Amber, Penny, and Illa to my left, Willow on my right, And Adam is across from me and Vernal was somewhere behind me. Bringing up a map of Atlas that we borrowed from our few trips over there. Looking at it initially we had estimations from last visit's which could have changed since then.

Y/N: "Alright so the plan goes like this Adam, Amber, Sif and I will take the LAAT and land on Atlas the Pelicans will follow after us, O.D.S.T teams will strike the Dust mines and Industrial factory's I don't want more robots being made while we're fighting.

Y/N: "During this, the Initial team followed by the Militia will assault the Academy and attempt to shut down the Knight's from there. I want to be able to seize any armory's as soon as we can the next problem we can expect are either the SDC Merc's and Atlas footsoldiers aside from their Knights of course."

Y/N: "Any suggestions?"

Willow: "Where will I be?"

Y/N: " You will be on the first wave of Pelican's and meet up with a team of O.D.S.T's and enter the Schnee Mansion and secure Jacques and anyone else you find I'm betting he has not bothered to remove you from the security access."

Willow: "That is acceptable."

Penny: "What about me?"

Y/N: "You will be with Willow unless something very troublesome develops."

Hearing a door open I turned to look behind me and I saw Ghira and Kali standing in the doorway they stared at me and I stared back and I watched as their eyes slowly moved to everyone in the room before settling on Adam.

Ghira: "Y/N I hope you have a way to tell me what you're doing and why Adam is here."

Y/N: "Yeah... just come over here a second I'll fill you in on the plan so far."