Infiltration

(Y/N P.O.V)

Its been a few days after my grand escape I'm currently being informed on all that I missed while I was away and when I asked about the injured Faunas I was told Amber used a healing spell but the mental scars shall remain, unfortunately. And the SDC guy and possibility of trouble from them although I believe they are empty threats just in case I made some preparations. But my time at Beacon was not wasted Serina got into off-limits records if you know what I'm saying and one that stuck out was the Land of Darkness.

Where Salem possibly resides the Salem that appeared in my dreams and was lvl 400 and was an apparition, not her real self or level. Which would make it a terrible idea to go and check it out yes a truly terrible idea... that I'm going to do, I am either incredibly dumb or brave I'm leaning towards dumb though. And it is said that land is on the continent that looks like a dragon so that means a really long flight if I take the long way around everything.

In preparation, I got four scrolls of Concealed Presence the high-grade ones with all of these purchases for Menagerie and myself left me with $150,000. And so I got ready to head out Sif was sleeping on the floor with a relaxing WIllow on top and I'm proud to say she has gotten stronger extra eleven levels. I walked outside and saw the recent newcomers taking things easy and looking around in wonder.

And I got three fine tanks among others defenses in case someone decides to attack or a Grimm incursion requires some extra power.

Siege Tank (Starcraft 2)

The Seige Tank is versatile in its role because of its ability to switch modes between normal Tank and Seige mode. This versatile vehicle is good for offensive and defensive capabilities and can be picked up by certain air vehicles for quick transport when needed.

These babies are stored in an underground warehouse ready to roll out when needed and if anything else I have a marker here so all should be well. I went to my marker in my home in Mt.Glenn and stepped outside and getting in my LAAT and taking off in a hover and keeping to the treetops and got comfortable for I was in for a long flight.