School Life

(Y/N P.O.V)

I gradually awoke slowly opening my eyes it was a blurry mess I attempted to move my hands to rub them but I felt restrained. I repeatedly blinked my eyes and looked around seeing clearly this time I realized I was in an infirmary of some kind. Deciding to stop my attempts and wait patiently I looked around the room noticing my Omega Gauntlets are gone and so is Murasame again...   

Sighing heavily I laid back against the bed I was in and waited awhile watching shadows pass from under the door when finally the headmaster and his assistant arrived and stood before me.

Ozpin: "Mr. L/N you have awakened I hope you're feeling well."

Y/N: " I am not amused Ozpin. Not one bit."

Ozpin: "Neither is my friend Ironwood I'm sure you have met him before."

Y/N: ".Well, he put an Arm in for your cause am I right?"  

I saw Glynda fuming and Ozpin looked a bit dissatisfied.

Ozpin: "I'm sure that was unintentional right Mr. L/N?"

As I was about to respond I felt a tingling in my chest I looked at Ozpin and saw he had brow raised. You want to see if I'll do it, oh I will.

Y/N: "Nope I'm pretty sure he's in for an Armful amount of problems."

As I finished speaking a sudden pain burned throughout my body till a few seconds later it stopped curiously it only did nonsubstantial amount damage to me.

Ozpin: "I'm sure we won't have this problem again?"

Y/N: "No promises."

Ozpin: "Now that you're awake we can start integrating you into Beacon Academy."

Y/N: "Oh I'm a student now huh. I'm dropping out then."

Ozpin: "I'm afraid you have no choice in this."

Y/N: "You know I can just trash Beacon right?"

Ozpin: "And I'm prepared to send you right back to this room if you remain uncooperative."

Y/N: "I wonder why I am."

I mentioned sarcastically as I saw Glynda pull out the Beacon Uniform.

Y/N: "I am not putting that on."

I felt a slight burn in my chest but continued to stare at him as it got slowly worse and worse until.

Ozpin: "I will a make an exception this time I suggest you get ready for class. Mr. L/N."

Y/N: "Only after making your student go through immense pains."

I able to move my arms again and saw the window and Ozpin staring at me.

Y/N: "Let's go already I'm not attempting to escape yet."

Ozpin led from the front and Glynda was behind me as they walked me down the empty halls save for a few others. We arrived at a class and Ozpin walked in and I followed he introduced me to the teacher... Professor Port. During what was basically a prisoner exchange I noticed Blake and Weiss looking at me with wide eyes. 

I shook my head as Ozpin left and Port directed me to a seat after I refused to introduce myself I slumped forward in my seat as things continued at an agonizing pace. Thankfully I have a good way of keeping distracted.

Y/N Mind: "Serina you there?"

Serina: "I'm here boss."

  Y/N Mind: "Good any chance you can get me informed as to what happened back on Menagerie?."