Improvement

(A/N) I am a MUPPET

llia P.O.V

I opened my eyes to a immense pain in my head and body I managed to turn my head to a nearby window seeing it was dark possibly in the middle of the night. I slowly sat up feeling a dull pain in my ribs as i slowly moved toward a window to get a better view. Everything looked like Menagerie but i was rescued right some coincidence right?

I headed outside to find out i'm still in Menagerie. i limped around trying to find some semblence of the White Fang. 

llia: "Adam would'int leave me behind yeah hes planning to get me back. Just have to hold on till then."     

I came across a path leading away from the main streets following that i limped most of the way keeping a eye out for Grimm but found nothing. I came across a open field where i saw that mech that attacked us. I stopped in my tracks for fear of it seeing me but it looked to be deactivated. 

llia mind: "This could be my chance to gain some information."

I sneaked around looking for a tent, box something what i got was nothing of use just a big scary mech and a open field. I started going back to the main street when a i heard talking.

???: "So that's how it supposed to work. It did not specify the range however."

???: "Very interesting can't wait to see it work."

???: "As do i Amber as do i."

I reached for my whip just to realize it was not there i waited and watched as two figures came from a small decline looking worn out. They looked at the mech when its eyes suddenly flashed on and it held its hands out. They climbed on as the mech started walking off i quickly rushed back as fast as i could back to town to act like i had not left.

Y/N P.O.V

Serina controlled the mech and set us down near a cleared out building just for our use. Amber and i had been training awhile i ended up buying the Grimm extractor i set it up and wanted to see the range of it should further my operating area. by large margins if it works right. She headed up to bed but I went to where llia was.

I walked down the street seeing a shadow enter through the door as i followed a few seconds after to see llia shifting under the sheets. 

Y/N: "I know you're awake."

No movement i sighed and sat down bringing out my scroll showing a map of Menagerie and a wide light red circle around the extractor. showing a image of said extractor with a timer below.

Next Pulse  60:00 mins

I wanna see it pulse should look really cool fortunately i could designate one deserted building as the HQ to get somewhat max coverage. And it showed on the island map one of these covers half of it! At this rate i could get Menagerie clear of  Grimm on the land. Pleased with this discovery i looked up noticing the lump in the bed was different.

I felt a presence above me i flash up and grab llia from the ceiling and watched a invisible force struggle in my hands. When her body was able to be seen again shortly after her failed struggle.

Y/N: "Lets not do this now."

llia: "The White Fang will come for me human."

Y/N: "Sure.." 

I let her go and went back to sitting down looking at menus and accidentally slipped on a ring i got from training.

  The Nightmare Curse: When called upon resets the User's health to one and unable to use any spells but one hit will kill their opponent in one hit. The Curse applies when deactivated User is plagued with a random Curse unable to be rid of it. (Ring can not be removed) (Three uses)