The Storm

(Y/N P.O.V)

Night has come and only a few people roam streets while still sitting on my stone I opened a map of Atlas and was looking at the Academy and watched Instructors and Knights patrol around the grounds. Glancing up from the map I saw Amber checking her gear and Adam was laying against a tree and it's hard to tell if he's awake or not with the mask and Sif is gazing at the moon.

Y/N: "Get ready team it's about to begin." 

As I said this Adam stood up from his spot and started rolling his shoulders while he was doing that I stood up and looked to the sky and in that clear dark sky with the illumination of the moon I could see multiple spots coming in our general direction. As they grew closer I saw the metal panels extend and breakaway a short time later before the final stage ended with a thruster blasting and cutting out. Then impacts could be heard and explosions of dirt could be seen coming over the trees.

And a short time after the impacts I could hear a familiar sound coming from behind not a minute passed before multiple Pelicans flew overhead.

Y/N: "That's our cue lets go."

After saying that I slid down the slope and rushed toward Atlas Academy passing through the trees we reached a clearing and saw two Pelicans land and start unloading their troops. Running ahead of the Pelicans I equipped my Date Masamune armor and Murasame and while rushing forward I caught the attention of a Knight and before it could react I Flash forward and slash at its chest cutting through it with ease. Looking around me I could Amber and Adam finishing up their own Knights and coming through the trees came the troops.

Going up to the wall of the academy I could hear the sounds of Lasguns and other various weapons Bringing up Murasame I used Twilight Assault and cut through the wall creating an entrance, looking inside I could see a walkway going both ways. 

Y/N: "Alright Adam you know your target?"

Adam: "Consider it done human."

Adam rushed down the left side of the hall followed by a group of ten Militia troops, turning to the rest of team I motioned them to follow me and ran down the right side as we did so the lights turned on and alarms started to go off. Now moving we ran forward and in front of us were a team of fifteen Knights, Amber, Sif and I charged into the Knights not even stopping and continuing or advance. I could hear the troops blasting the few Knights we missed as we kept running we went around a corner our path split into a straightaway and a path left.

Without a moment's hesitation, I went left and glanced behind me to see part of our troop split of with Amber leading that way. Continuing on our path we passed by many doors and according to our map, we should be coming up on the armory right about now. Turning the latest corner I came face to face with Winter and Ironwood and a large team of Knights. I came to an abrupt stop and faced Ironwood as the alarms finally turned off looking at my current situation I have to say I'm glad this hall is kind of cramped.

Y/N: "Hey Ironwood."

Ironwood: "You dare show yourself again!"

Y/N: "Any chance you will surrender?"

As I said this Ironwood drew Revolver and aimed towards me, sighing I motioned my team to move ahead. Facing Ironwood I instantly used Shadow Dash passing through Ironwood, Winter, and a few of his Knights as Ki Barrier appeared around me as Ironwood started shooting and Winter started attacking along with the Knights. Ki Barrier popped and I activated Spirit Refuge and watched as all their attacks were deflected and I saw my group rush past gunning down the Knight's while they were distracted by me.

At this time my taunt wore off and I could see Ironwood regain control of his body, Immediately I used Blindside and appeared behind him and brought my fist down as he spun around and used his right arm to connect with my fist. A loud bang filled the hall as I powered up Twilight Assault and Flash backward to create some space only to unleash two slashes from Murasame. That impacted on his torso with the force knocking him into the wall.

Looking at Ironwood I watched as he shook his head and tried to dislodge himself from his position walking up to him I watched as his eyes focused on me. I grabbed his metal arm with my left hand and raised my right and started punching his shoulder while pulling at his arm. All that filled the halls were metal striking against metal as he struggled I finally ripped his metal arm off as it started sparking violently where it used to be. 

Y/N: "Goodnight Ironwood."

Raising my fist I punched him in the face knocking him out as he slumped down, taking a step back to catch my breath I checked in with Serina.

(P.O.V Change)
Willow

The Pelican landed alongside others as the sound weaponry filled the air and stepping off into the streets I could see the forest light up in flashes repeatedly. With Penny by my side, we walked through the streets straight to the Schnee Mansion and along our walk there we saw Milita troops escorting what seemed to be miners and others to a safer location. Upon almost reaching the Mansion we heard shouts of panic turning around I used my Glyphs to speed ourselves up and saw two Atlas Paladins as they slowly made their way to the civilians. 

Drawing the Relic of Creation from my back I summoned an Ice spike through one of the Paladins and when I began to target the other one a red blur passed through the Paladin and caused a shockwave before the Blur stop and the glow dissipated before the Paladin fell in half. And I could see it was Adam that cut the paladin down before spotting something we couldn't see and going after it. Going back to our original mission we came up to the Mansion and saw the door was creaked open.

Carefully stepping inside we looked around and saw destroyed Atlas Knights following the line of scraps it led into the main area where most of the celebrations happened and Inside we found the team that was supposed to meet up with us and a bunch of the staff that worked here. I was approached by one of the O.D.S.T's.

O.D.S.T: "Ms. Schnee. we have secured most of the Mansion, unfortunately, we were not able to secure the rest of it due to a few of our teammates getting hit so our fighting power was not enough to do so."

Willow: "Have there been any..."

O.D.S.T: "No deaths thankfully, this armor is really tough but we have been awaiting your arrival."

Willow: "I see continue holding here I will find my husband."

Walking through the crowd that looked scared and confused about the situation we went past them and walked out the far side door leading to Jacques office and bedrooms. Standing before the door to his office I could hear him angrily trying to talk to someone.

Jacques: "James do you hear me what is happening? James, answer me damn you!"

???: "Mr. Schnee if I may suggest..."

Jacques: "Keep your suggestions to yourself right now Klein."

While he continued speaking I looked at the door that was blocking our way in it was pure metal looking at the door I saw the locks that were keeping it closed and grabbed my duel plasma pistols. And aimed at the first lock and started firing it was not long before lock started melting and I did the same for the others. Stepping over to the side the door without its latches dropped and fell forwards causing the ground to shake.

Stepping over the that I pushed open the door that had a blue tint to it to see Jacques sitting in his chair and Klein standing near him and Whitley sitting across from Jacques.

Jacques: "Who are you and what are you doing in my home!"

chuckling quietly I reached for my hat and took it off.

Willow: "I'm pretty sure Its mine."

(A/N) Hey... So I got sick again for like two weeks or so and yeah sorry but I'm back on it and uh... seriously I apologize heavily till then I guess to-rah