The Battle Continues

(Y/N P.O.V)

Landing into a roll I equipped The Greatsword of Artorias and cut through two Beowolves as I continued my charge through what felt like an endless swarm. I was forced to block a pincer from a Deathstalker and avoided the charge of an Ursa as a storm of blades blew past my right side while I slashed through the Ursa that charged me and ran towards the Deathstalker as it readied its pincer once more as I turned my run into a slide as I passed under and past it, I grabbed its tail and launched it into the masses of Grimm. Glancing to my right I saw Penny destroying swathes of Grimm with her storm of blades.

Continuing through the Grimm I could hear the whistle of Seige Tank rounds going overhead and as I was about to dispatch another force of Grimm the roar of an engine sounded overhead. And I could see the large mass of Grimm before me become engulfed within the flames of a missile as a Jet soared up and way gaining the attention of a few aerial type Grimm as he flew off. I turned my attention back to the ground as a giant cone of fire erupted from the ground before instantly dying down.

I went invisible as I carefully dodged Grimm while they ran past me as I came upon where Salem was standing as she was facing my direction. Sensing a presence above me I brought my sword above me as metal clashed with metal, Swinging my sword I forced the attacker to back off as he landed in front of me. Tyrian stared at me with a large grin on his face as he started twitching slightly as I readied my sword I sensed someone else as I started moving into the clearing when Hazel came from my right.

As I prepared a thunderous crack filled the air and I saw part of Salems castle crumble realizing myself it was from the Mini mac on the Mammoth. Bringing my greatsword above my head as Tyrian started laughing while I crouched, then leaped high into the air towards Tyrian he swiftly avoided my attack and as I crashed down I quickly retracted my sword. When I noticed Hazel and Tyrian rushing toward me I quickly spun, completing a full revolution when they both backed off. 

Quickly leaping again I somersaulted into the air toward Hazel after which I slammed the sword down vertically. He responded barely a second before impact by raising his forearms and tanking the hit which caused a crater to form below him. Sensing Tyrian behind me I pulled my sword back and Slammed it overhead and towards the ground this caused him to dodge back but my sword was embedded into the ground.

In barely enough time I flipped over my sword as an energized fist connected where I was standing previously. Bringing out Murasame I rushed Tyrian while in an Iai Jutsu stance as we approached each other I flicked out my blade as blue lighting covered the blade as I locked weapons with Tyrian. While I was pushing Tyrian down to his knees  I heard thundering footsteps when and sensed Hazel using a Marker I appeared back by my greatsword.

As I pulled it free from the earth as both of them saw me on the other side of the clearing, I threw the blade and as it was falling I kicked it toward Hazel. He raised his forearms to block but I used the Marker again appearing beside the sword I reached for the grip as it sailed by as I came closer to Hazel I used Flash to get behind him and used the momentum from the kick and sent my blade through his chest. Breathing heavily I watched Hazel slump to knees before going still while backed off and I turned my attention to Tyrian.

He rushed me as I moved toward Tyrian while swinging my sword in a full 360  clashing with his wrist blades multiple times as I watched the blades on one claw completely shatter. Sensing a powerful energy I used Barrier as a beam came from my left and collided with the Barrier, unfortunately, it broke from the power and I used the sword as a cover. As the beam came to an end I slumped to a knee and saw that the middle of the blade was a heated orange, then I looked over and saw Salem pointing the Relic of Destruction towards me. 

Suddenly a fiery fist impacted my back and sent me flying until I rolled to a stop and faced what hit me it was Hazel with fire on his arms as he roared a berserkers roar and I saw a gaping hole where my blade was in his chest. Trying to snap out of my daze I rose to a knee and felt a presence behind me just as I tried to react I felt something go through me looking down I saw to blades coming through me. I heard Tyrian laughing maniacally as he dragged me toward Salem till I was at her feet.

Hp 10,100 - 3,240 (Bleeding 10HP per 20 seconds) 

Groaning in pain as I slowly tried to rise just to be pushed down by Salem continuing to lay there Tyrian's laughter filled the air. Then I heard distant shouting and howls I weakly turned my head to the clearing when Sif burst through with everyone else. I could hear Amber shout my name while I tried to get up one more time only to feel a hand grab the back of my head and slam me back down.

3,240-2,2150 (Bleeding 10HP per 20 seconds) 

Salem: "Stay down like a good boy."

(P.O.V Change)
Willow

After Amber shouted Y/N's name I looked around the clearing and saw the destruction that took place before we arrived as I prepared my Staff in one hand and a pistol in the other. When suddenly a large gust of wind that almost blew me off my feet If I did not dig my staff into the ground as a large Grimm landed with a thud before us and released a roar that shook the area. As I began I began thinking of a way to beat when a crackling noise and flashes of orange appeared to my left.

Glancing over I saw Amber covered in crackling lighting and her hands engulfed in flames as she stared at the giant Grimm. Suddenly she took off leaving a trail of fire as she appeared before the Wyvern and held both hands out as the Grimm was covered in fiery lighting as it let out a piercing shriek before attempting to bash her away with its claw. I summoned an ice wall on her right a second before the claw impacted against but the wall shattered instantly. 

Amber seemed to control her self and leaped back as another claw impacted where she was standing before a giant rock collided with its face as it roared once more and opened its wings wide as a black tar-like substance dripped from its body. When the droplets landed lesser forms of Grimm such as Beowolves, Creeps, and Ursai rose from the liquid. Amber unleashed a blast of molten rock as Sif charged forward and covered her left while I noticed Adam facing off against Tyrian with Illa and Penny fighting Hazel as I unleashed hundreds of Glyphs launching out needles of ice into the growing swarm of Grimm.

Just as an I was putting up another Ice wall and speeding up Sif with my Glyphs I saw Amber get knocked away into the forest where I could see multiple trees collapse in the process. Turning my attention back to the battle I raised my left hand and fired at a Ursai that had gotten past with my smart pistol, hearing the thing die I shielded Sif from a lunge from a pair of Beowolve's. When suddenly I heard a shout looking over to Adam and Illa I saw her holding her arm while I summoned a golem to cover her while she moved back and Adam continued to trade blows with Tyrian but seemed to slowly get the upper hand.

Hearing the roar of the Wyvern I turned my attention back to Sif and saw her dangling from the side of the giant Grimm when she couldn't seem to dislodge her sword she let go and fell on top of a Ursai and ran while I covered her with Glyphs and storms of Ice lances. Turning on my feet I shot another Grimm that got past my field of destruction, glancing over to SIf I saw her standing beside the sword that was in the ground. She suddenly clasped her jaw around it and lifted it as it leaked a dark mist.

Suddenly the Wyvern extended its wings and started to take flight leaving a mini-army of Grimm behind in its wake as it took to the skies. When I saw a bright red color come from the forest and launch into the sky I assumed it to be Amber and saw she was covered in blue flames with red lighting arcing over her body as she followed the Wyvern to the sky.