Hello There

(A/N) TO THE END OF YEARS CHARGE

Y/N: "God damn it Weiss."

Blake just explained to me what happened.

Y/N: "Alright. Alright."

Y/N: "Both of you stay and think things out. I have a ice queen to find."

I stood up and left instead of taking the LAAT i decided to walk.

Industry Command Complete

Generating resources

Awaiting further commands.

I pushed away the words and continued on till i entered Vale seeing a bunch of festive accessory's. Climbing up a building to get away from the crowds and started travelling on top of them instead. After a few minutes i came across Weiss and her team but with her lagging behind as they called for Blake.

Y/N Mind: "Do they not know that scrolls exist or tried i don't know tracking hers?"   

Shaking my head i clambered down and got behind Weiss i grabbed her shoulder and flash into a nearby alleyway.

Weiss: "Huh."

Y/N: "Behind you Weiss."

Weiss turns around and jumped a bit.

Weiss: "Y/N?"

Y/N: "In the flesh."

Weiss: "What are you doing here?"

Y/N: "Just walking around. You wouldn't know why Blake is frustrated? would you?"

Weiss: "She is with that group of liars, thieves, and murderers! Otherwise known as the White Fang!

Y/N: "Really."

Weiss: "Yes."

Y/N: "Weiss you need to listen right now okay?"

Weiss: "Okay?"

Y/N: "General thoughts on the Schnee name is Greedy,arrogant, overbearing,unethical and others. And you set off to Beacon to change that outside view right.?"

She nods.

Y/N: "And Blake seeks redemption for her past that's what Beacon is to you people a second chance or new beginning. I'm not going to ask you forgive her just take a look from her perspective of things. Can you do that."

Weiss: "I-i guess."

Y/N: "Thank you now i gotta go your friends are coming back see you later maybe.."

I gave a quick two finger salute and climbed up and out off view. and headed toward home till i got a notification

Quest Alert

Relic locations 

Find the location of the other relics 

Reward: ???

Failure: None

I stopped near a tree think where could i get that information easily? at Beacon problem its Beacon could fight my way in but from Blake told me other teams from everywhere else are there as well. Stealth? could work again or go somewhere else to find out. ill keep thinking on it i continued my trip home.

 I walked inside and saw Blake and llia knocked on their seats on the table laid a location and some plans. I left it alone and covered them in some sheets. I then opened the Abyss Shop went to the item section and searched for teleport's. And i ended up buying