Knowledge

(Y/N P.O.V)

Sitting in the snow as I watched the sunrise from the roof of the Academy while Amber and Willow were still sleeping. Penny and Serina were watching our two resident prisoners Penny did not have to be there but just to make sure Adam did not try to assassinate one particular one. Getting to my feet I heard footsteps behind me turning around I saw Sif walking up to my side as she got to my side I rested my hand on her head while the both of us stood in silence for a time.

Running my hand through my hair I walked away into the forest where I could first hear the whirring of drills and other machinery and the sight of the under-construction H.Q building. After standing around for a second watching, I used a Marker back to Menagerie where we appeared outside the H.Q here and started walking to a secluded section of the woods.   

We kept walking till the path opened up into a large area where I worked through the night once I figured what happened during the assault. I stood before six graves four of them were O.D.S.T's the last two standard militia. Sif started nuzzling her face on my side as I slowly rubbed her ears, I had managed to find out the families of one but the others had no links to anyone.

I think I chose an okay place of rest for them not over to far was a steadily flowing river that could just be heard in the silence of the forest. After I gave my respects to the fallen before silently leaving with Sif following alongside me. Walking into a dense area of trees of I stood there with Sif I scrolled through my Inventory and saw the Relic of Knowledge.  

Relic of Knowledge 

Can answer any three questions per 100 years, except pertaining to the future. Houses Jinn. Can change size. Can stop time when used.

2/3 Question's remaining 

Bringing out the Relic from my Inventory a Lamp? landed in my hands as I turned it about trying to figure out how to use it. Suddenly the lamp transformed into a light blue figure.

Jinn: "Curious I don't feel anything coming from you."

Y/N: "Do you always show up unexpectedly?"

Jinn: "No."

Y/N: "Okay then... I suppose you are Jinn?"

Jinn: "Yes I am Jinn, a being created by the God of Light  to aid Humanity in its pursuit of knowledge."

Y/N: "I've heard one of the questions have been used any chance you can tell what it is?"

Jinn: "No."

Y/N: "You're fun to talk to."

Y/N: "Anyway how did this war between Ozpin and Salem start?"

Jinn: "Once upon a time, there stood a lonely tower..."

Suddenly, an environment manifests, showing a path leading to a castle in the distance.

Jinn: "...that sheltered a lonely girl."

I took a seat for I knew I was in for a long story.

(P.O.V Change)
Blake

Opening my eyes to a mostly dark room I slowly sat up and looked around the room where I saw my still sleeping teammates, rubbing my tired eyes I looked down at my scroll and realized I slept while re-reading what Y/N sent me again. But I still can't believe it but all the evidence I need is right there it's overwhelming to think Salem really does exist. Sliding out of my bed I quietly slipped on my clothes and walked out the door and headed to the courtyard.

A place I've been going to a lot recently to get my thoughts in order as I walked out into the courtyard I took a seat on a bench overlooking the city of Vacuo as an orange glow began to coat the surroundings. A few minutes passed as I sat in silence until I heard footsteps glancing behind me I saw Headmaster Anri.