Gaining Attention

(A/N) One week after last part.

I was walking around Vale again this time just strolling but avoiding seemingly random groups of four and Blake was training with Penny so I'm pretty pleased about that. I was walking back to good ole home base when i felt a presence in front of me i stopped and switched to my Vindicare armor and fired at the base off a tree in front me. The tree fell as i heard a maniacal laughter coming from my  left i looked over saw a person Observe    

Tyrian Callows
lvl 120

Race: Faunas
Allegiance:???
Title:psychotic incarnate, ??? Follower, Hunter Killer, The Lost.

Y/N Mind: So the Universe really hates me doesn't it.

Y/N Serina?

Serina: I have already contacted Penny i suggest you keep your guest entertained shall i prepare your casket?

Y/N: Very funny Serina. Now so far i have lived off bad decisions and turning out alright hows this any different.

Serina: You have a eighty five percent higher chance of death.

Y/N: Aren't you just a ray of sunshine. 

I aimed my rifle at him as i the laughter stopped.

Tyrian: The goddess wants you so i shall bring you to her!

Y/N Mind: Just someday's you hate life this is one of them.

I thought then focusing on Tyrian and bracing myself.

(P.O.V Blake) Few minutes before.

Penny and i were Sparring when her face suddenly turned grim.

Blake: Whats wrong Penny?

Penny: Y/N is in trouble and needs help.

Without another word she rushed off into forest as i followed after her running through the trees as we traveled faint sounds of combat grew louder as time passed. As we came across a clearing we saw fallen trees and and Y/N breathing heavily and bleeding from multiple places. And the person he was facing seemingly without a scratch.

???: Now this won't kill you sadly but it will hurt for a long time.

As a stinger appeared from around him dripping with a purple toxin as it was about to impale him Penny rushed the faunas blocking his stinger with her own blades. I quietly leaped down next to Y/N as Penny was holding off the insane looking man.

(P.O.V Y/N)

I just finished coming out of Little War Horn beaten badly and Murasame was cracked from brutal strikes. Penny was fending off Tyrian and Blake was trying to get me to stand up.

Y/N: Blake... can you throw me with your semblance at him?

Blake: This is not a good idea i need to get you out of here.

Before i could say anything else Penny was flung into a tree past us and crashed with a loud thud  i looked back to Tyrian.

Y/N: Trust me this blade is different.

Blake nodded when several versions of herself appeared next to her as i stumbled up to my feet with Tyrian laughing and taunting us. Blake used her weapon and started swinging when she gained momentum she grabbed me and swung toward Tyrian who was still laughing. I only had enough MP to use flash once he opened his eyes to see me sailing through the air toward me as he smiled widely and prepared his wrist blades.

He leaped toward me as i closed in on him when he was in striking distance i used flash and appeared right behind him as i stabbed backwards feeling it connect i withdrew Murasame and landed harshly rolling on my side. I looked up and saw him starting to twitch and spasm after a few seconds he started running i wondered why he did not die but another time. Awhile i was catching my breath Penny and Blake came over and helped me stand.

Y/N: You okay Penny?

Penny: All systems are good i am combat ready! She said pumping her hand 

Y/N: Good good. Blake?

Blake: I did not really get involved but I'm good.

Y/N: Excellent thank you for the save.

Penny/Blake: No problem/Sure.

I felt a presence behind me as i turned tried to block a attack from a scythe... Murasame shattered into a few pieces as the person that attacked me leaped back. Observe 

Qrow Branwen

lvl 135

Race Human

Allegiance: Beacon academy, Ozpin.

Title: Drunkard, Unlucky, Bane of Atlas, Scythe expert.

Y/N: What do you want. 

Y/N Mind: I am tired of these over leveled people.

Qrow: Yeah... sorry about your sword that was unfortunate.

Qrow: Anyway come with me. Now. he said with a sudden edge.

Qrow: You aren't safe anymore there are things you don't understand.

Y/N: I'm not so sure about that. As far as i'm concerned you just tried to kill me.

Qrow: I wont ask again either your coming with me awake or knocked out.

Y/N: How about NO.

I finished conjuring a teleportation scroll shifting us out of the area and back to the house safely best spending of 60,000 Lien ever. Stats

Y/N L/N EXP 11,900/12,000

Race: Human

Lvl 35

Hp 300/2,100

Sp 580

Mp 1,200

Title:The Specialist Of Atlas:

STATS

STR 30

END 41

DEX 40

INT 40

WIS 40

LUK 35

Y/N Mind: THIS WORLD HATES ME A HUNDRED EXP AWAY! I am surely going to die unless... glanced at Blake and Penny.

Y/N Mind: Maybe time for some group I.D training.

(P.O.V Change) 

???: I am displeased with you Tyrian. Having me use my power to heal a flesh wound.

Tyrian: I am sorry goddess please forgive me!

He said as he knelt before a deathly Pale women.

???: The power of this person will only grow i want him on my side or dead. 

Tyrian: It shall be done my goddess!

???: enough leave me.

Tyrian left quickly leaving this pale women alone.

???: I know you sense it Ozpin but he shall be mine.

(P.O.V Change)

Qrow: I'm telling you Oz he just up and vanished with his buddies. 

Ozpin: Hm this is very troubling news you cant find out where he went?

Qrow: Not unless he appears again and i follow him but his detection is quite high.

Ozpin: Very troubling indeed. 

Qrow: Well i'm going back to it i will let you know what i find Oz see you later. 

Qrow jumped out a window and a crow appeared flying toward Mt.Glenn as Ozpin took a sip of his mug.

Ozpin: Let us hope we get to him before she does we need that power.

In the distance if you looked carefully you could see a raven flying toward Mt.Glenn as well.

(A/N) Sorry this is short could not think of anything else to add without ruining the flow immensely. Ill be back longer maybe...