Judgment (Finale)

(Y/N P.O.V)

Sitting on the ground with Amber resting on laps looking better than she was before but still unconscious, Penny went off to where the Seventh Expenditary is still dealing with the large amount of Grimm. And while we were sitting here I heard grunts of effort looking to the right of the downed Salem I saw Adam attempting to lift the Relic of Destruction from the earth it was sunken into. As Adam continued his efforts to pull the sword while denying any offered help meanwhile I held my broken Exitus Rifle with the hope I can get a Techpriest to fix it.

Minutes passed while Salem's being returned to that of a human as Adam finally pulled the Relic from the earth and dragged it over before dropping it beside me. With a thud, it landed as Adam took a seat by Ilia I picked up the Relic and slid it into my hands. Suddenly the sword started floating out of my hands and then the Relic of Choice joined it then Willow kept hold of Creation as it dragged her into its position forming most of a square. 

The only one was missing was Knowledge that was still in my inventory when suddenly it appeared before me I checked my inventory and it was gone. Knowledge floated up to join the other four relics completing the square as the relics started to spin faster and faster till they were a blur. Suddenly two lights emerged from the center of formation one a Bright yellow light and the other a dark purple.

The power coming from the Relic's woke amber from whatever state she was in as I handed her to Willow as they went to take cover behind a crystal in the ground while I ran forward and grabbed the downed Salem from the dark sludge. When I noticed Sif was behind me I carried Salem a little ways away but looking back to the twin lights I felt two very heavy presences. Dropping Salem two the ground I pulled Sif closer to me and used Barrier around us as something impacted ground ripping the tree's and crystals from the ground and sending them flying.

My Barrier was easily deflecting the various debris going around until the area around us calmed down and I let my Barrier down as dust and dirt fell from the sky. Suddenly the dust cleared on its own and two figures floated over a deep crater observing the two figures I noticed who they were instantly they were the Brother Gods. They stood over the crater looking around before the dark one turned toward me, Sif let out a low growl while I eyed them back as I slowly rubbed Sif's side.

God of Darkness: "Hmm still looks about as disappointing as before."

God of Light: "Easy brother we still have yet to see what was accomplished if anything."

In a flash of light, the crater was filled in and Ozpin stood before the two gods perplexed for a second before realizing who they were. Suddenly before any words could be said Salem groaned and when I looked down I saw her blue eyes look into mine before a scowl showed on her face and she turned her head and saw the gods standing over Ozpin. Instantly Salem in a flash of light disappeared and appeared by Ozpin before the two beings as they looked down on them.

God of Light: "Tell me Ozma, have succeeded in the task given to you?"

Ozpin: "I..."

God of Darkness: "It appears not brother."

Suddenly as the gods were continuing their discussion I heard hundreds maybe thousands of footsteps impacting the treeline behind me turning around I saw a Grimm horde rushing toward the God of darkness. Standing completely still while keeping a hold on Sif as the horde ran around us and stomped forward. Quickly I noticed dark purple aura covered me when my sight changed to the center where the gods were standing looking up I stared into the where the eyes would be.

God of Light: "Strange you are here yet not from here."

God of Darkness: "Yet I also sense a passive magic source within him."