The Calm

(Blake P.O.V)

After leaving Y/N we walked around Vacuo some more and saw some leftover damages still around from the supposed Invasion Grimm. Before returning to our dorms at Shade academy we soon entered the with Ruby and Yang flopping on their respective beds and Weiss went to her's and laid back. I opened a window to get some air into the room and took a seat on a chair and brought out a book.

And this continued for a few minutes with the room in a rare silence before a loud growl reverberated around the room before quieting. A collective sigh came from Weiss and I, as three heads turned to look at our Blonde teammate.

Yang: "What? I'm just Yangry."

Everyone groaned at the pun while Yang looked pleased with herself then everyone else felt like they could go eat and headed out, I told them I would catch up with them there later. Going back to my book a few minutes passed then my scroll started going off bringing it open I saw a message from Y/N and an attached document.

Y/N: "I feel like you are probably the most suited to know what going since this actively involves your home, your family and the entire Island of Menagerie and you have the most standing maturity on your team. In the document below shows what is at stake and what everyone over here is fighting to stop. And I hope you can try to keep this to your self as selfish as it sounds, your friend Y/N.

After I finished reading my finger hovered over the document before pressing it.

Blake: "Grimm Queen?"

(P.O.V Change)
Y/N

Standing amongst different team leaders I explained the plan and their roles included in them finishing up with that I passed by Pelicans and walked to where my LAAT was landed. When I got there I saw the team that was going on the LAAT to Atlas and I noticed Adam has another mask on. 

Y/N: "We all ready to go?"

Getting nods from everybody I hopped into the Pilot seat and Amber in the co-pilot seat and everyone else piled into the holding bay. Taking the LAAT up I set us on course to Atlas and looking outside my cockpit I could see the other combat groups watching us go off. Sighing to myself I took us out and away.

(Timeskip)

 Time passed slowly as we flew through the skies and it was a few hours into our journey that snow started falling from the sky and soon the island came into sight. Flying lower we skimmed the water as we smoothly came to a familiar secluded area and landed and jumped out. Looking behind me I saw everyone else walk out and take in their surroundings.

Motioning to follow me I walked ahead and came to an open area I noted the previous remnants of what was left last time were consumed by the snow entirely. Continuing on our way we came across our scouting point our position overlooked the city of Atlas and we were able to see the Academy and the Schnee Mansion. Amber prepared her own stakeout supplies while Sif was on guard and Adam seemed to be staring in the general direction of the Mines.

Taking a knee next to Sif as we both watched the busy town of Atlas before I remembered somebody.

Y/N: "I'll be right back people."

Sliding down the slope equipped in my Vindcare gear I headed into the bustling city of Atlas and went Invisible and stuck to the roof's just to make sure. Heading forward I went down a few paths till I came across a familiar store using windows as footholds I climbed down the building I was on and reached the ground with no trouble. Getting over to the door I opened it and walked inside to a familiar environment is slightly changed around and at the counter is the shop owner Pluto who probably knew the door opened judging by how he was roused from whatever he was working on.

Coming out of invisibility I switched to my normal clothes before Pluto spotted me.

Y/N: "Hey Pluto it has been quite some time hasn't it?" 

Pluto: "Y/N?"

Y/N: "In the flesh buddy."

Pluto: "Are you doing well? after Ironwood's announcement then not hearing from you I assumed you were hiding or were captured."

Y/N: "Doing pretty well Pluto and I had to leave Atlas for awhile the neighbors were very persuasive."

Pluto: "In any case, it's nice to see you alive and seemingly well."

Y/N: "Yeah... Unfortunately, I'm not back under the nicest of circumstances."

Pluto: "How so?"

Looking around and leaning closer to speak quietly.

Y/N: "Atlas is about to be under some heavy stress from outside parties if you will and I have a thing I was wondering I could ask of you."

Pluto: "White Fang?"

Y/N: "Not exactly but if you could let people know to try and stay indoors that would make things slightly easier." 

Pluto: "I'll see what I can do but I don't expect people to take me seriously."

Y/N: "They should be more inclined if you say The Specialist of Atlas returned."

Pluto: "All I can say is that I will try."

Y/N: "That's all I can ask of you and before I go I wish we could have met back up under better circumstances."

Pluto: "It's just nice to know your still alive friend."

Y/N: "Hopefully I'll see you around afterward till then."

Equipping my Vindcare armor I went Invisible again and walked out the store climbing up the same building I was on earlier I went off to set up some location marks. I went off to Atlas Academy first traversing over the buildings till I had to come down because the academy was separated from the main city by some trees. But from here I could see the grounds and partial area's inside the academy. 

Noting down a few area's I shifted sights toward the Schnee Mansion and noted down some points of interest. And from my position, I could not see the dust mines or Factory's but I could roughly guess where they were but once Serina finished her detailed scan I will know for sure then. Standing from my position I started to head back to the others but before I left while I was on the move I looked toward the sky and saw it starting to turn colors signifying that night is coming.

As I walked around a path and walked through the forest for a time then going off the path I saw our makeshift camp, Sif eyed my position first but looked confused glancing around me I realized I was still Invisible. Disabling the invisibility Sif saw me this time and went back to lazing around Amber and I could see Adam still looking over Atlas meanwhile Amber looked up towards me and waved.

Amber: "Fun trip?"

Y/N: "Yeah saw the sights met up with an old friend."

Amber: "I assume that not all you did."

Y/N: "Sure I scouted a bit but other than that nothing much."

Taking a seat on a stone I leaned back against it and used Observe.    

Amber
lvl 208
Race: Human
Title: Fall Maiden: The Reignited: Force Master: Reclaimed:

Adam Taurus
lvl 188
Race: Faunus
Title: White Fang Leader(Vale Branch): Avenger: The Branded: Bane of Humans:

Great Grey Wolf Sif (Dark Souls)
Companion
lvl 199

After Observing I leaned back and prepared to let time pass until it was time.