Finishing This Fight

(Y/N P.O.V)

Forcing my eyes open as pain flared everywhere in my body I could barely make out Adam cutting through Tyrian's arm before ending his battle with a quick stab through the chest. As Tyrian slumped to the ground while I could'int hear what he was saying I could see Adam say something to him before withdrawing his sword and ensuring he was down. Shifting my head a little I saw Penny fighting a sluggish Hazel as she met him blow for blow making full use of her multitude of swords to overwhelm the tired berserker.

Looking a bit over I saw Sif wielding my Greatsword as she slashed and slammed the Grimm around her and with every attack I could faintly see Artorias shadow adding onto the attacks while they worked in tandem. I saw Willow supporting Sif and protecting herself, craning my head up I saw Salem looking at battle with a small smirk on her face and next to her was Watts who was, in turn, nearer to me. I equipped a Vibroblade stabbed it into his leg as he let out a grunt of pain before eyeing me and kicking my hand off before treating himself. 

Suddenly something wrapped around my neck and yanked me up towards Salem and held in front of her as I dangled while clutching at the dark substance holding me, as Watts stood back up and stared at me.

Watts: "If you weren't such a nuisance I would have loved to question how you made your A.I companion very advanced if I do say so myself. But I will enjoy figuring out how it works."

Salem: "Watts now is not the time lets show them your latest in research."

Watts: "As you wish ma'am."

As soon as the words left his mouth something impacted the ground causing a wave of dirt to rise as the Wyvern from earlier landed behind Salem. There wasn't anything different but then I saw it the usual red eyes were instead a dull silver as it roared into the sky. Unfortunately, from where I was facing I could'int see the rest of my friends but I could hear them running towards something but amongst the gunfire, I could hear a few of them yell one name, Amber.

Salem seemed to notice me listening as she smiled cruelly at me and with a wave of her hand I was brought face to face with her.

Salem: "Now you can listen to all of your friends die, now show me your eyes let me see your despair the hate."

I shut my eyes as the already broken helmet was ripped off my head as she brought me closer till I could feel her breath on my face.

Salem: "Any last words?"

Y/N: "Yeah... surprise!"

When I said that I felt a burning feeling from my eyes as I opened them and Salem shrieked in pain as the thing holding me dissipated as I dropped to the ground as I continued staring at her I could see a silver light in my vision. Equipping Murasame I ran forward as the Wyvern let out a pained roar but moved to protect its master.  While I kept my sight on Salem I quickly cut my hand and activated Little War Horn I instantly used Blindside and was instantly on Salems left side as she turned to face me I slashed toward her as she brought a hand up covered in the aura of darkness collided with Murasame.

For a brief second, nothing happened un till the dark shield was flickering sensing something behind me I activated Spirit Refuge as a shadow covered us. Risking a glance I saw the Wyvern trying to close its gaping maw around but the shield was keeping it wide open. Facing back I saw Salem swing the Relic of destruction up as I disengaged and equipped the Exitus Rifle and when I landed I shot two round's into the mouth of the Wyvern as it raised itself back up and roared towards the sky.

Suddenly my L.A.A.T came over the trees but was heavily damaged and smoking from the left engine as it quickly made its way toward the Wyvern as it all of its remaining weapons started firing as it flew into the mouth of it and disappeared. And aside from the combat going on around me it was silent suddenly the Wyvern lurched forward and shrieked in pain as it collapsed and multiple rumbles could be heard in a distorted echo from within. When suddenly an explosion came from its chest as the beast eyes turned from silver to a blazing orange as flames spewed from the sockets and the mouth as flames burst from the inside.