Change In Climate

(A/N) Apologies this took so long i have no excuses. I mean i do but hey im trying to be responsible for once. 

A few days have passed since Weiss and i started practicing it was on the 2nd day we did not have enough instruments so i took Penny out of my Inventory and got her set up. Note she's very cheerful and friendly glad i'm borrowing her for a long time i asked her if she was able to play multiple instruments and the like. And great Scott she can and well although i had asked Weiss to get us some clothes and mask so we would not be recognized.

Weiss was confused as to why Penny needed a disguise but procured one none the less. Winter came in on one of our practice sessions and was very impressed then she noticed Penny....

Winter: YOU STOLE HER FROM IRONWOOD!?

Y/N: No of course not stealing is bad and i'm a very respectful person. I said with a forced smile 

Y/N: I just found her in a sack yeah so finders keepers!

Weiss: You are so childish Y/N. She said sighing and sitting down.

Penny stood of to the side awkwardly during this whole exchange. Yet she still had a wide smile on her face as she introduced herself to Winter. And she may see me as best-est friend number 1 so i have no problems with her.

Winter: Under normal circumstances i would have to take you both in.

Penny looked a little downhearted when she heard that was about to speak before Winter continued.

Winter: But i have been wanting to get petty with Ironwood so ill let it slide.

Y/N: Ahh you do care. 

Penny rushed forward gave Winter a bone crushing hug i had to pull Penny and remind her of her strength what most was lost was some air in her lungs so its all good.

We went back to practicing as tonight was the night of the fundraiser.

(Timeskip) Brought to you by Chibi Penny cruising with Chibi Weiss. 

Weiss was currently pacing back and forth behind a curtain as she prepared herself for the coming moment. Seeing her pace herself to a nervous wreck i stood up and put a hand on her shoulder knocking her out of her stupor.

Y/N: Calm down Weiss you will be fine. 

Penny: He is right Weiss my scans also indicate you feel very calm with Y/N's presence.

Penny: and would you look at that your heart is beating faster strange should i run another scan to determine the problem?

Y/N: I think were fine Penny thank you. 

I looked back at Weiss and saw her red in the face and back in her stupor.

Y/N: Great Weiss is broken again. i said exasperatedly i shook Weiss out of it i heard the big Trash make his announcement. 

Mr. Schnee: Friend's and noble business men and women alike we have had a very successful year in growing i hope we can continue. To good business! 

Crowd: To good business!

Mr. Schnee: And to commemorate this moment i have asked my daughter to perform for us. 

The crowd let loose a applause as he walked off stage and i slid on my mask as did penny even though she should not be seen better safe then sorry. Weiss got ready as the curtains opened showing the crowd of rich people and i saw Winter in the background with Ironwood. 

Y/N: Lets put on a good show. I muttered.

As we started playing.

(A/N) I had an idea  to write out the lyrics but it turned out pretty funky so you finish the song or whatever your choice.