The Last Relic

(Y/N P.O.V)

Staring at the map and panels of Information I believe I have formulated a plan to infiltrate and borrow the relic of Shade so that's going for me so far. Stepping out of the strategy room the sun burned my eyes, instantly I covered my eyes and started hissing at the invading sunlight. Summoning a cloud to cover the window I realized the I made the right choice to take... borrow the maiden powers.

Slowly walking to the prison cells, I opened the door and entered and could hear Serina still speaking before stopping when she noticed me enter. Walking up to the cell Vernal is in I looked inside and she looked dead on the outside and inside her Light Blue eyes staring vacantly into a wall waving my hand across her face ended with no reaction out of her. 

Y/N: "What were you telling her before she lost it?"

Serina: "The origins of Math leading up to current mathematical subjects and my favorite equations."

Y/N: "You poor soul."

Serina: "You caught me right before I changed subjects."

Y/N: "Know what Serina could you have a look at the plans I made and see for any problems please?"

Serina: "Of course I shall change them and return when done."

When Serina flickered out of existence in the room I summoned a ball of water and started letting it pour on her head. Her eyes slowly gained their color and she started looking around and running a hand through her hair before lazily dropping it to her side again. 

Y/N: "You awake in there?"

Vernal: "I'm still here..."

Y/N: "Good doubt Raven would like a mind broken warrior."

Vernal: "I can't go back now... I have no Aura no strength I'll only be kicked out or killed for being weak."

Y/N: "I can see how that would be a problem for you."

Vernal: "You are the reason for this!"

Y/N: "That I am so I might as well ask you something."

Vernal: "What is it?"

Y/N: "Do you think I have an Aura?"

Vernal: "Of course you do you can't be that strong without one."

Y/N: "Well that's where your wrong Vernal just took some hard work, determination, and a few special cases."

Vernal: "Why are you telling me this?" 

Y/N: "Because maybe you can see this as an opportunity to get stronger and when you return you can help your dear leader."

Summoning a ball of fire in my hand as I played around with it."

Y/N: "After all she may need you sooner than you think or she won't that is always a possibility." 

Vernal: "That can't be you shouldn't be able to have that unless you..."

Y/N: "Don't worry Raven is still alive just lacking in the maiden department. maybe a little sore as well."

Vernal: "...How long would this "help" last for?"

Y/N: "Either until I die or I'm satisfied with you."

Vernal: "That could be taken in many direction's."

Y/N: "Yup definitely could anyway your answer? need more time? or you want to be Serina's partner?"

Vernal: "If I can gain strength ill take it only because I need it to go back."