Catnapped

(A/N) Yes i know this took forever. Dumb name i know.

I led Penny to our new home basically through Mt. Glenn thankfully there were no Grimm along the walk we came across the front of a giant boulder as i walked toward it it slowly shimmered out of existence to show the Humble abode. Waiting for us to enter.

Y/N: Lets go inside Penny.

I started walking towards the door and opened it to see a nice living room looking very cozy had a few bookshelf's around but sadly no fireplace.

Penny: How did you know this place was here Y/N? 

She said tilting her head at awhile still carrying the Cat faunas.

Y/N: That is a excellent question. Parents were animal hunters?

Luck check FAILED

Penny: You are very clearly lying Y/N.

She said looking at me deadpanned.

Y/N: Alright i literally lucked out on this okay a long time ago.

Luck check SUCCESS 

Penny: So that is why you wanted to head to Vale splendid. 

She said walking in and setting the Cat down on the couch and finding a blanket and putting on top of her. Penny and i walked around the home finding out it had three bedrooms and three baths a kitchen and a living room as stated earlier. And a tall garage after exploring Penny took a bedroom and got right sleep sense she could do it now.

As for me i started walking around the area of the house gaining the feel of the land and found a pretty nice view. Overlooking Vale and the Sea. I heard growls behind me and sighed Equipping the Vindicare Assassin Set. Gripping my newfound Rifle. I saw the usual Beowolves a small pack of them two Ursi and a new one for me a Death Stalker.

I aimed down the Exitus Rifle blowing most some of the Beowolves away the rest immediately charged toward me as i cloaked and ran away onto a nearby rock and switched into Date Masamune armor and unsheathed my blade awhile the echo of the round i fired still echoed around the mountain. I dashed forward decimating the last of of the Beowolves as the two Ursi's great paws slammed on my body knocking me into a tree.

HP 1,800

I got onto my knee as the Death Stalker stalked toward me raising its pincer and it came down to impale me as i used Barrier and its pincer recoiled back. I stood up shaking my head and charged toward it the Death Stalker raised its claws to defend itself but instead really helped me out i used its claws as a propelling point and rolled across its back and ran toward the Ursi's. I got into the Jodan - Impenetra Swordfighting Stance and slash and stabbed one of them into mince meat.

The other swiped at me again not wanting to get flung around again i flash out the way and dashed toward it as it began to stand on it hind legs and let out a great roar! The force of the roar started fighting against my STR with me losing. And sliding back awhile running i stopped moving breathing heavily and watched as the two beast got ready to attack me again. 

I caught a blur in the corner of my vision and saw a line wrap itself around the Death Stalker pincer holding it in place slightly as it struggled to get free. Seeing a opportunity i i ran toward the Ursi and rolled just outside of its range and flash on top of its head stabbing Murasame into its skull then switching to my Vindicare armor. The Death Stalker broke free and charged toward me i loaded a special round Shell Breaker Round and aimed directly at its face firing near point blank. 

The round exited the rifle putting a sizable hole through the Grimm and a few trees fell over from the round.

Y/N: Maybe should of stayed with the rifle from the beginning. I mused.

I started catching my breath awhile leaning against my rifle awhile i'm still looking around the area just in case i activated my mask scanner on and got a blip right behind me.

Y/N: Show yourself and ill consider not lessening the current tree population.

I heard a mass land on the ground as i turned around to face a certain Cat faunas holding her weapon. 

Y/N: Ah its you. Saved became the savior thank you pal.

She kept her silence but nodded.

Y/N: Well... lets go i'm tired i'm sure you still are. I said walking back towards the fallen trees i heard soft footsteps behind as we traveled in comfortable silence for a time until she spoke.   

???: Why did you assist me?

I glanced back before replying.

Y/N: Not sure if you would've liked the other option they had planned for you.

???: What do you want from me surely you would not help for no reason.

Y/N: Once again other option not entirely liked by the female side of the population. So if you did want that to happen i apologize.

???: I did not and thank you but why i'm a faunas does that not repulse you?

Y/N: Believe it or not i lived on Atlas for sometime made some friends. Also my name is Y/N Y/N L/N.

???: Blake. 

We got back to the house with no troubles and i directed Blake to a bedroom and i took the last one getting situated i went right to sleep.

(TImeskip) Brought to you by Chibi Penny Poking Chibi Y/N

Morning sunlight came through the windows lighting up the room in a nice glow with Y/N in the kitchen making a assorted breakfast consisting of some fish for Blake and a simple omelet for me and penny. Still going to go shopping at some point thankfully the house came with these and the first person that awoke was Penny followed by Blake. Penny introduced herself but Blake seemed a little unsettled.

Penny and i talked awhile we ate awhile Blake sat in the corner eating very hungrily and i noticed that a shadow would move occasionally snagging some fish before disappearing. Sometime passed with me lazing around Penny trying and failing to get Blake to speak with her so i decided to go out i mentioned this to Penny and said she wanted to explore the perimeter so i let her and Blake was reading. 

I started walking around the busy streets of Vale passing stores and stands i started walking by another one when i saw a simple bow or so i thought Observe 

Bow Of Knowing

Increases WIS by 5 and INT by 5 to the wearer.

I walked into the store which turned out to be a simple clothing store i ended picking up buying the bow and leaving as i left a suspicious group of four people looked at me started moving toward me two ladies and two dudes. I put the bow in my inventory started leaving i glanced behind me and saw them still following me the girl cocoa brown outfit leading them. I kept walking into a open area and stood under a tree and waited for them.

Soon after i stopped the four stood in front of me in a semi circle i also noticed that one had Bunny ears. Observe 

Coco Adel
lvl 58  
Title: Fashionista
HP 5,800
Race Human

Fox Alistair  
lvl 57
Title:
HP 5,500
Race Human

Velvet Scarlatina  
lvl 55
Title: 
HP 4,900
Race Faunas

Yatsuhashi Daichi 
lvl 58
Title:
HP 5,900 
Race Human

Y/N Mind: So they are also absolute monsters in levels. I am severely under leveled.

Coco: Excuse me i'm going to have to ask you come with us.

Y/N: For what?  

Coco: Professor Ozpin requested we bring you to him so if you could.

When she said that the two guys stood at arms length next to me as Coco continued to look at me. 

Y/N: No thanks.

I flashed out and equipped the Vindicare Armor and started running as they immediately fanned out to look for me. but finding me is practically impossible in this armor so i got away successfully i just entered Mt. Glenn as i thought about the situation as i was walking back to the homestead.

Y/N: So Ozpin is searching for me if hes on me i wonder who else could be as well.

I walked inside and found Penny sitting on the floor reading a fairy tale book and Blake sitting in the same spot reading. i walked over to her as she lifted her eyes from her book.

Blake: Welcome back. she said nonchalantly.

Y/N: Got you something might help might not. 

I handed her the bow as she looked at it i walked over to Penny and asked her what she found out turn out there are lots of trees around here. Yep trees seems legit i may not of saw it but Blake smiled a bit at my gift.

(A/N) Shh no one must know i'm like two years late