Denied

I carefully watched this pale woman standing there with a small smirk on her face glancing around this landscape showed reddish ground and bubbly black pools. Looking back to Salem i noticed standing there quietly i heard shuffling back where the pools were and i turned around and saw nothing. I turned back around and Salem was closer than she was originally i stepped back a few steps and used Observe

Salem Apparition

lvl 400

Race: Grimm, Human, 

Title: The Witch, Goddess, The Immortal, Trickster, Grimm Creator:  

Salem: "Seems you're frozen in fear. This will be easier than i thought."

She stepped toward me reaching her hand out toward with a vein thing outstretched from it. I instantly used Blindside and appeared behind her.

Y/N: "Keep that disgusting thing away from me!"

Salem: "Seems you can move. Please let us chat."

I kept well away from her and found out i can get to my weapons just in case.

Salem: "So Y/N."

Y/N: "Do not say my name like we are best buds."

Salem: "I was trying to be civil about this if you wish to go the other way i suppose i have no choice."

She stood up slowly and flicked her hand as i felt something wrap around my legs and arms i looked down and saw something wrapped around my limbs. I tried wriggling my arms but it was to strong i looked up and saw Salem in front of me.

Salem: "Well i tried talking with you but it appears i can only break you and rebuild you."

Hearing that i Flash out the bindings and appeared beside her with Murasame equipped and tried to slash her. She simply held her hand up and as my blade connected with a dark shield and immediately she sent multiple dark spheres toward me. I used Blindside again and slashed again i cut into her hand but it merely regenerated.

Salem: "What a strange poison nothing that I've ever seen before."

As i prepared myself i heard howling i looked around quickly and saw nothing once again I use Shadow Dash and i instantly was sent flying right before i landed i used Barrier to break the fall.

Y/N: "Quite the conversation were having."

Salem: "I'm curious my Grimm have stopped appearing within a certain area how did you accomplish that?"

Y/N: "Science."

She scoffed and was hit from behind i went crashing threw old logs and rocks before stopping right before one of those black pools.

Hp 4,100 - 2,500

Salem: " i know you have a relic why do you collect them if you're not with Ozpin hmm?"

Y/N: "Are you even taking me seriously/"

I asked as i slowly got back up back to the pool feeling slightly dizzy before the feeling went away.

Salem: "Interesting my spell seemed to not even phase you. You will be very useful to my plans last chance to join willingly."

Y/N: "Like i told everyone else. Heck!. No!"

She simply stared at me and i stared back after a few seconds i heard a splash noise turning around i saw red eyes staring into mine and a giant snake like body. A King Taijitu i Flash out the way of its Jaw and switch to my Vindicare Armor and equipped my Exitus Rifle and opened fire the first shot hit it dead center. Unfortunately not killing it i fired again as the rest of the body came out of the black pool.