Understanding Feelings

(Y/N P.O.V)

Appearing on the Island of Menagerie after double-checking the area I saw Willow finishing off her speech and I could see from the building I was on that most of the Faunus populace looked eager for the future under Willow while others were rightfully skeptical. Turning my back to Emerald I put my hand on her shoulder and used the Marker back to Menagerie's H.Q landing in the metal floor with a soft clang Emerald stumbled forward a few steps before regaining her balance and nauseatingly looked at me.

Emerald: "I don't know if this is worse or overusing my Semblance."

Rolling my eyes I walked into the cell room with Emerald right behind as I saw Cinder as she did last time discouraged and low spirited looking over to my right was the mute Neo opening-up the cell next to Cinder I let Emerald in and shut it once again looking over to Mercury's cell that was sealed in lockdown mode after what he did in there. Alerting Serina to open the eye-slate so I could see inside the lights flicked on and illuminated the room I started taking notice of the absence of his fertilization attempts on my floor after he assumed I would have somebody/something clean it up. And I sealed him with is own stench so no one else died smelling that and Emerald was very thankful I removed her from that.

Emerald: "Is he still alive in there?"

Y/N: "I don't know but I don't see his excrement all over the floor so here's hoping."

Looking carefully I could see mercury curled on his cot with my guess that his smell was still lingering."

Y/N: "Serina can you air out this cell real quick?"

Serina: "Okay boss."

As soon as she replied I could hear a low hiss then a mumble of the vents activating then continued with a low hum. Letting it run for a few minutes Serina shut them off and lifted the seal making low creak sound before sliding up leaving me with a sight of mercury covering his eyes. Before he seemed to notice that the seal was gone he smelled the air repeatedly and took a deep breath in and out letting out a placid sigh.

His eyes however skimmed over the light coming through my side and noticed it was open and stood up and slowly walked over to the bars.

Mercury: "You are truly the evil one here..."

Y/N: "I'm not the one who made the demon on the floor."

Mercury: "..."

Emerald: "Were you planning on taking me down with you Merc?"

Mercury: "If I could live so could you Em."

They continued arguing and I was about to leave when Cinder for the first time since I was around heard her speak.

Cinder: "Do me a favor and close Mercury in his cell it was peaceful."

Mercury: "She speaks!"

Y/N: "Fantastic observation there Grey."

Cinder: "How long will we remain in here?"

Y/N: "Well good news for you Emerald here made a suggestion to get you out your cells and move your legs granted if anyone strays off or tries to escape you will be seeing the sun from within here for the rest of time."

Y/N: "But till then Emerald here will give you the details I however gotta get back to..."

Before I could finish my scroll started ringing and I fished it out my pockets to see that Blake was calling me. Stepping out the door I pressed accept.

Y/N: "Hello?"

Blake: "Hey Y/N can you come to the house on Menagerie I have to talk to you about something important."