She Uses Mi

Waking up right on time. Crying and screaming on deaf walls. Every night of my worth less life I wake up at 10:05. Dreaming of that painful night. Reliving that night every fucking night.

Getting up out the bed walking to the sink. I run the murky water on cold. Splashing it across my face as I try to catch my breath. Making sure my mouth and eyes are closed shut tightly. Just so my eyes won't burn and I don't have to get the metal taste out my mouth. It takes the entire fucking day to get rid of the taste. It's fucking awful. Excuse my speech but I curse like a sailor.

But after my nightmares I'll end up sitting by the window the rest of the night. I won't let my self fall back to sleep. I don't deserve to get rest. The window is where I spend most of life. Besides the 3 hours they make us come out of our room. I barely speak to anybody in this shit hole. If they get to close I end up fighting and screaming loudly until they get enough sense to throw me back in my room. The doctors told my case worker that I'm mental and I don't understand what is going on around me. Guess what the dumb bitch believe them. The system had basically forgotten about me. So it's fuck the system, fuck the police and fuck every person that works at this bitch.

I've been beaten, tortured by my doctor and raped by my nurse. You name it I've been through it. Everything happens for a reason right? What doesn't kill me makes me stronger right? Well you and those sayings can suck my dick! I heard that in a uncut movie one day. But what I can say this place has done, it's made me look at the world differently. Everything in this fucked up world isn't kind and fucking sweet. Everybody isn't farting rainbows and shit. The bad out weighs the good. But hey I grew up fast so I guess that's a plus Right? Can't stay a kid forever.

Present Time ⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛

I quickly put my necklace back under the raggedy mattress when I see the shadow peeking under the door. Hearing the door unlock brings me back to my numb state of mind.

Miss Love stumbles in like she's had to many drinks. She slams the door locking it back with her key. Like I would really try to escape right now. Dumb ass bitch

"Oh have you been waiting on me baby? You missed me baby?"

Her words are slurred making me sick to my stomach. Don't get me wrong Miss Love is a very beautiful woman. Any man would have a blast fucking get sense less. Key word man.

She was tall with a hour Glass figure, hazel eyes that popped against her clear mocca skin  tone. But honestly I think she was more crazy then any person in this bitch. It was like something clicked the fuck off when her husband left her. She started her assault on me at the tender age of 11. I don't fight anymore, there's no point. I just let her do whatever she wants to do to me.

My life is easier that way. At least I get some kind of pleasure from it. If I fight I get paid. But I'm numb to it all. I don't know if that's good or bad.

Sex Scene 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

She snatches my gown off throwing it to the floor. I lay there stiff as a board while she kisses my neck sloppy. She works her way down to my breast giving them a tight squeeze then a kiss.

"You like that don't you? Fucking slut!"

I remain silent, maybe she will hurry up and leave

She removes her nurse gown and bra. Only leaving her in a matching see through black thong. It has a hole for her lips so she already knew what she wanted today. Climbing on top of my naked cold body. I look out the window thinking what is the world doing so this very moment. A owl is on the tree but flies away almost looking sorry for me. My neck gets kisses while between my legs get invaded the same time she invades herself. She moans loudly and dramatically. Only the sound proof walls and me hear her pleasure.

"Suck my breast baby"

She grabs my face roughly

"If you bite this time I will personally make sure you don't wake up until tomorrow night for round 2. Don't try me Queen!"

I bite my lip to keep from laughing at remembering her face when I bit the shit out of her. Shit was fucking priceless.

Rolling my eyes as I take one in my mouth hating the perfume taste it has. But I guess I'm doing it correctly from the moans she leaving in my ear.

She spreads my legs getting between them rocking her pussy back and fourth on my pussy. I don't mean to but a soft moan leaves my once closed lips, making me feel ashamed of myself.

She stops looking down at me smirking. She pushes me back down on the bed hard. Throwing my legs apart and dipping her head low. She's never done this before so I don't know what to do. Her hands find my breast gripping them tightly and painfully. But I keep my comments to myself. Her tongue move at faster pace making my legs shake on there own. She dips her hand back to her sex pleasing herself. I guess to get her climax before it's to late.

"Ride my face"

I just look at her. I don't know what the fuck that means.

"Ugh I swear your so fucking stupid dame!"

She just my body up placing me on my knees while she lays on her back under me.

"Rock back and forth"

Nodding at her command. She brings my body lower so she can reach me.

I suddenly feel something in the pit of my stomach. I'm not going to lie it feels nice so I rock faster throwing my head back while she sucks the life out of me. Then something releases out of me. The feeling is unbelievable I lose my mind for a moment. I ride it out until when she touches it I jump. My body feels sleepy. I invite the unfamiliar feeling. Hearing her moans let's me know she's feeling the exact same feelings.

She kissed my back gently. But I'm to sleepy to care.

"Good girl"

She gets dressed quickly it sounds like. She's about to walk out the door but I hear get foot steps stop and turns around.

"If you tell anybody I will make sure your dead"

I raise up looking at her in her eyes.

"I'm already dead bitch"

She rolls her eyes walking out the room. I fall asleep but I know not for long because my nightmares will be home soon.