Lul Bitch Say She Rich Rich

Hearing the rain put me at ease. Finding a marijuana plant outside the house put me at ease. Along with the leafs that grew next to them just waited to be smoked. The letter I just couldn't find myself to open was eating me thou.

"Lul baby what's wrong?"

King pulls me close in his sleepy state. His groggy voice brings chills to my core.

"Im good"

Hearing his soft snores makes me smile. Getting out the bed doing the same I've done for the past week. With the rain more fish will come up to bite. Catching and gutting them before bringing it in the house and cooking them. I knew nobody would be up no time soon so I put a top over the food leaving it on the stove.

Walking to the inside porch sitting down before I roll the first blunt then the second. I still couldn't get through my head that I was finally free. It was almost like a dream. I pray this isn't a dream I pray that I don't wake up in that awful place. Taking a deep breath trying to get my mind correct. Lighting the fat blunt I take a much needed hit.

"Can I hit that?"

Mentally preparing myself to what could come. Grabbing the other blunt passing it to her.

"I just want peace so please just go back in the house and smoke"

"Thanks"

She walks in the house closing the door softly behind her. Surprised but happy, shrugging it off.

Looking in detail at the world around me. The rain was getting heavier which was a good and bad thing for us. It's been off and on this week.The clouds rolled by in a black and grey pattern.

All nature was tucked away, trying to hide from the wetness. Inhaling the misty air, when I was younger I thought I had the power of weather.

I thought because I could smell the rain I knew it was coming. In my head nobody else could sense the weather. King walks out the house just as lighting strikes. He holds a paper.... My paper. Sighing mentally grabbing the letter.

"I'll give you a minute but read the letter ma. You've been putting it off"

This nigga just thinks he knows me sooooo dam well ugh

"Yes King"

While doing a bend over with my hands up.

"You got jokes"  his tongue slides across his teeth... "I want that same energy "he chuckles" not right now but further down the road... I want that same energy"

He kisses my cheek walking in the house shutting the door behind him.

Taking another hit gripping the letter in my hand tightly.... ......Fuck it... Man the fuck up and read it. You acting like ah whole bitch right now. You can cry, you can scream on top of your lungs if that's what your heart desires. You have the right to do so....  but .... You need to read the letter lul bitch

Rolling my eyes at myself before taking a breath opening the letter.

𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷, 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝔀𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓵𝓮𝓯𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮.

Ughhhhh I don't understand why the tears are already beginning. If I'm already crying with the first sentence how will I be halfway.

Wiping the tears away continuing the letter.

𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓫𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮. 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓪𝓼 𝔀𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓷 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾. 𝓝𝓸𝔀 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓷𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓶𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝔂𝓵𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓼𝓮. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷. 𝓓𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓶𝓮??𝓖𝓸 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓛𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓑𝓪𝓷𝓴
𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓪 𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓸, 𝓲𝓯 𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓷. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 937267310873. 𝓗𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰. 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓮𝔂 𝓷𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓮𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓯𝓮. 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮'𝓼 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓮𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓮𝓫𝓲𝓽 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮. 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓮𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓫𝓲𝓽 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂. 𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓽. 𝓦𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 !

I play with the necklace around my neck aimlessly. Taking a Shakey breath before folding the letter putting it back in the envelope.

King comes back out the house sitting down pulling me in his lap. Sitting completely still he chuckles.

"You can relax ma"

Nodding my head but still sitting stiff.

"We leave tomorrow, no matter the weather"

He sits back playing with his chin hair.

I believe that is the reason they have not showed up yet because of the weather. But I knew this would be the first spot once the weather cleared.

"We have to make a stop before we go further thou"

He looks confused and tensed

"What kind of stop?"

"To a bank and then we are off to where ever is safe for us"

I could tell he had more questions but he dropped it for the time being.

Stepping in the house everyone is up and relaxed in different places in the living room.

"We head out tomorrow"

Prince is the first person to ask the question it seemed we all wanted to know

"Where to?"

"Not sure yet"

"Hold up so we just going to up and leave. We have no money at the moment, we have no one we can turn to because trust is just not in the conversation right now. We probably have are houses being watched as we speak. The money is most likely gone. So what the fuck are we going to do?"

"We will figure something out"

He sighs heavy and I believe rolls his eyes at my comment

King gives him a hard look about to speak but I cut it before he can let a word slip

"First off cut the attitude bullshit! I've done nothing to your ass for you to be in your feelings about shit. We are all in the same situation so shut the fuck up and deal with the life we have right now"

He looks at me as if I grew two heads

"We wouldn't be in this situation if we would of left your ass and that bitch behind. Everybody was thinking it but I had the balls to say it"

His face softens when he sees the hurt in my eyes. But it's to late his words were already spoken

"Wow, you know what do what you want. It's every man for themselves. I gives no fuck"

"Queen wait...

"Nigga fuck you"