🌬️Freedom

I couldn't help the smile that crossed my face when ol boy plopped next to me.

"You good?"

I give him a nod before looking around the room in hopes of seeing King. My eyes land on a mugging Prince. I mouth fuck you and roll my eyes. He's pussy is the thought that comes and goes.

It only makes dude bust in to a fit of laughs.

"Yeah FUCK YOU! BITCH ASS"

"Where's King?"

He smiles large making her cheeks turn red. He thought she was good for him, even if how they met was fucked up. It's that Savage type love shit.

"He should have been brought out with me. Maybe they took him to the room"

He shrugs his shoulders rubbing his hungry stomach.

Butterflies erupt in her stomach thinking she will get to finally see him. Her attitude becomes a little bit more positive.

"WHERE THE FUCK SHE AT?!?"

She stares at the sexy battered man in the door way breathing hard. His eyes lock on hers making everything around them disappear.

Jay Jay squint's his eyes and shakes his head snatching a bag of chips from a person passing by.

"Fucking Tarzan"

His soft look turns to anger when he looks her over.

Love walks in looking surprised that he was out. Her heart beat picks up. She looks at security giving one nod. He takes the syringe and stabs him in his neck. Before King even passes out he boxes him dead in the face making the man pass out.

King smirks before throwing his middle finger to Miss Love.

She was angry because she didn't order for him to be released.

"Well that's my que to get his ass to y'all's room before he passes out"

Queen gets up to follow but Love clears her voice. It makes Queen stop in her footsteps she attempted to make.

"Fall back Queen"

Queens fist balls up making her anger rise. Love passes it off knowing she had her treatment not to long ago.

Love walks closer as the room stays silent.  Love uses nothing but whispers that grip Queens ears like a loud siren.

"You heard what I said, you make a move you get another beating"

Queen turns to her slowly since Love was facing her back.

"You mad? Whatcha going to do?"

Love walks to a dizzy King. He's trying not to fall asleep but his body was slowly playing tricks on his mind.

Love stands in front of him but she reminds him of his mother. When he was just a child.

His mind wraps around his past and plays like a movie in his head. Every hit she gave, all the hungry nights, the dark days that turned to nights as he was locked in a nailed closet. If he moved a nail would break the skin causing more pain then he was already in.

"You go in there and make mama some money. Your brother's life depends on this. They pay less the longer you take"

He looks at his battered big brother in the corner that's shaking his head no. He couldn't stand hearing the moans that came from the older women. It made his stomach turn. He felt like a bitch, he was the older brother. He was suppose to protect his younger brother. But here he stayed trying to blend in to the wall.