🌬️ New Bitch

She sits there in her own thoughts. It's almost as if she is in another place.

"Nigga! You over here in fucking loopy land and worried about a crazy ass bitch while I'm trying to figure a way to get out this shit hole"

Kings attention returns to the childhood friend in front of him. His hard stare makes the man shut his mouth thinking about who he just talked to friend or not. He knew he was out of line and the nigga across from him was probably the craziest nigga he knew. Naw fuck that he was the craziest nigga he knew.

"Don't call her out her name"

He speaks in the calmest voice that would make the hair on your neck stand.

"Iight my bad I'm getting ahead of myself. This place is draining my bad. Got me talking out the side of my neck"

Kings eyes travel back to the bruised beauty sitting on the couch looking at the rain out side. They had already put sand bags by the doors so the water couldn't reach the inside of the building.

King sighed knowing it would still be awhile before they could leave since it's rained almost every day since he's been there.

"Just chill I got this"

Jay Jay rolls his eyes wondering why he cared so much for the crazy bitch. And to the fact he didn't know if Kings mind was clear enough for this. He hadn't planned to stay this long. He was tired of this bull shit and was ready to go back to his life.

Miss Love comes to the front telling everybody to return back to there rooms. Jay Jay licks his lips at the sight of her. He didn't give a dam about her age. Her pussy was tight and her mouth was wet. She would do for the time being until he got out. She winks her eye before slipping a piece of paper his way. He does his hand shake till King then picking up the piece of paper reading it.

See you tonight, be ready daddy

His dick stirred just thinking about how she wrapped around him last time. He throws the piece of paper away before walking to his room to get ready for the night.

King grabs the paper reading it then throwing it away. He puts it back in the trash thinking this could be a problem later down the rode. He didn't trust anybody some just a bit. He catches Rex looking at him he mugs then throws his middle finger up walking to his room.

Queen was in the shower when he got in. He lays on the bed looking at the door. One of the nurses opens the door throwing some what clean clothes in then locks it. She doesn't even look at him.

He can hear the water being cut off and the door opening.

"Can you give me those clothes please"

He snaps out of the vision of him breaking the rude nurses neck. His breath almost hitches but he controls it. Queen stands there in a small towel on that is just long enough to cover her cat. Her hair was freshly washed with water drops falling to her feet

"King?"

"My bad it's been awhile since I had some pussy"

Queen bites her lip at his bold statement. He grabs the clothes getting up handing them toher

"Thank you"

She grabs them walking back wards in the bathroom so her ass wouldn't be on display for him.

"Anytime"

He chuckles at the deep blush on her face.

She returns out the bathroom hair wrapped in a towel. He couldn't lie if he wanted to she was probably the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He shakes his head to get out of his thoughts.

He gets to get in the shower also. When he's done he rolls up a fat one then walks out the steam filled bathroom. She sat on the bed braiding her hair in one long braid.

"You hitting this?"

"Yeah"

She mumbles looking down

"Lift your head up ma"

She sighs in frustration trying to get her own thoughts under control. She had never had sex before or even so much as thought about it. But him standing in front of her with no shirt on was doing something to her body that she couldn't understand. He lifts her head up gently with his trigger finger.

They get lost in each other's eyes for a moment before the door is opened. Miss Love stands there looking as if she had allot on her mind.

Queen grabs the blunt without being noticed and shoves it under the mattress.

"We have new people that just came in. Let's get this over with so we all can go to sleep."

She looks between the two before rolling her eyes.

They get up getting in line with the others to walk to the main room.

"The Queen is here the Queen is here all hail the Queen"

"Shut up and go back in your room! Who let her out?"

"I'm sorry Miss Love I didn't know she was suppose to stay inside"

Love sighs she was already mad as hell since she was about to have her way with her new boy toy. They come telling her at 11 that new arrivals were coming. She had to get everybody out to meet them just in case her boss came through the door. She did pop ups not really caring about the patients. But she wanted to see how much of a fucked up life her little sister was living. It gave her happiness that she had the better life.

Love sighed in relief when she just seen the officers directing the newbies in.

Queen looked the group over. Some looking crazier than the other. She tuned out Love as she went over the rules that her herself had put in place. She was just making it look good for the police. Her eye caught a light skin female a tad bit taller than her, light brown eyes with a slim thicky shape. She could feel jealousy rising up. Her eyes were locked on King who wasn't even paying any mind to her.

"Everybody you have 5 minutes before going to your room to retire for the rest of the night"

Queen watched the girl as she bites her lip walking over to King.

"Im Jaylee"

She licks her lips looking him up and down. King looks her up and down also. A smirk makes its way to his face.

"King"

"Nice to meet you"

"The pleasure is all mine"