🌬️ Separated With Aside Of Death

"Get up King, I don't want any bull shit. Just get up and come on now"

My eyes were opened way before the key was put into the locked door. I woke up early this morning around 5 or so. Then woke  King, my dream was so vivid it was scary. I knew me and him would be separated. I just didn't realize it would be this quick. But one thing I did know was something big was coming. This was the first time in my life that I was having dreams again. I would talk to mama for hours about my dreams. Allot of times I could see little things that was going to happen nothing big. But they stopped when that night came. I'm just remembering this, it's been so long.

He gave my body a tight squeeze, my forehead a kiss and a look of everything will be ok.

He got up and all I could do was look on. I gave him one nod when his intense stare wouldn't leave me before he walked out the door. I felt alone again. As if I was back in my old room.  As if this entire thing between us was a dream. I could feel the sadness seep into my pore's. Like this was my new confusion.

"Up and out Queen"

I roll my eyes getting up. I walk to the bathroom slow just to get on the nurse's nerves. All I'm able to do is brush my teeth and put my hair higher on the top of my head. My back still aches but that goes to the back of my mind. My mind goes back to what King said. He brought a smile to my face when he said I was his. I never even thought of having a boyfriend. Well that's what that means right? Ugh I feel I won't add up to being a girlfriend. I don't even know what the hell a girl friend truly is.

"Let's go Queen!"

Walking out the bathroom and walking to the common room. I see Prince at a table by himself sipping Apple sauce out a straw. I make my way to the couch ignoring his presence entirely. I hate myself for even talking to him.

He looks at me for a moment before he makes his way to me. Well limps his way over little papi fucked his ass up. He sits down leaving space between us. He couldn't talk so he got a piece of paper and a pencil out. He wrote for a second before giving it to me.

"I'm sorry"

Rolling my eyes

"Prince we have nothing to talk about. You called me a hoe because a nigga was trying to make sure that I didn't have an attack on myself. But get called out my name and a homie hopper"

He takes the paper back out writing on it again

"I was just jealous and couldn't understand why you wouldn't give me a chance. But you gave that pussy ass nigga a chance. So he has to be the reason why you wouldn't"

Queens nose flares a small bit

"First off I didn't give you a chance because I read your file. Second mind your mouth before I deck your ass in the fucking mouth. But back to the first one"

His eyes go wide

"So I know every girl that you have ever came in contact on a emotional level has ended up in your basement. A few months later they have ended up dead. So no you never had a chance with or without King. I just wanted friendship and at this point I don't want nothing from you. From this day on it's fuck you shawty. "

I get up walking to the other side of the room not sparing him another look.

I'm by myself for the next week and a half. No sleep comes to me because my nightmares are back and worse. I didn't have to look in the mirror to see the bags that was under my eyes.

I felt that I was going back in to depression. Miss Love beat me the night before so my body beating and bruised. I want to fight back but it seems I've lost my will to. I don't even have enough strength to clean myself up. The only thing I was thankful for was she didn't hit my back.

"Get up Queen"

My mind won't listen to my body. Feeling a kick to my rib makes me get up through the pain. I don't want to go to the common room. There's nothing there for me. Just crazy ass people and a mugging Prince. I drag myself up not bothering to look in the mirror or clean the blood that's on my lip and nose.

I hear gasp when I enter the room but I keep my head up. Each person grows silent and there heads go slightly down. They have never done it in the common room. It always goes silent when I walk by each room. I've never asked why they do it. But at the same time every body that resides here is more fucked up now, then when they first got here. I sit down on the couch blowing my breath out while my attention goes to the run down black and white TV that's playing the news. I swear I hate the fucking news. It just brings your spirits down. There's hardly any things that are positive. I sigh to myself just thinking why am I complaining? There's people in the world that has it worst than I do.

Laying my head on the back of the couch to drown everything going around me out.

A piece of paper hits the side of my face making me grow angry. I look to my left and Prince is sitting alone at a table. Giving him a laugh then throwing my middle finger up. Tossing my head back down hoping this massive headache that's coming will stall until I get back in my room.

"Ooowwwweee King about to kill ah nigga"