🌬️Blow Mi Baby

The middle of the night comes and just like she thought, no food was delivered.

"Aye Queen how long have you been in here?"

All laying in different spots in the room. Not like there's much to do. The blunt was long gone by now and everybody was coming up with different things to talk about. Queen could feel Kings gaze as he stopped what he was saying

"Um it's been a long time"

"Yeah, but how long?"

"Since I was a little girl"

"What did you do?"

"Drop it Jay"

King gives a hard look Jay Jay's way making him go silent

Queen tucks her hair behind her ear before speaking

"It's fine King, I killed my uncle after he murdered my parents and unborn brother. Police said I killed them all including his wife that was found in his trunk. After that they dropped me off here. I guess I deserve to be here since I black out and kill. It is what it is, I'll be free one-day even if I'm not healthy enough"

The mood changes making Jay Jay regret even bringing up the situation. Kings jaws lock up showing Ace was near.

"Imma go take a shower"

She gets up going in the bathroom so no one would see her tears. She didn't need them feeling sorry for her, that was the last thing she needed. It was bad enough King has seen that side of her more than once

💪💪💪💪💪

"What the fuck is wrong with you man?"

"King, man I didn't know it was that deep"

"When I say drop it drop that shit. You don't understand the half she has been through. Especially in this shit hole"

"My bad man, this the first time you showed true interest in a bit..."

"Nigga don't finish that sentence,he already look like he wanna put ah bullet in ya"

There eyes go to the tall figure that just entered the room.

🎆 So I forget the brothers name Hey don't judge 😒🙄😝 it'll be Majesty to keep the Royal theme up 🎆

King gets up squinting them embracing his big brother. They were the same height but King was more muscler than his older brother making him look like the oldest.

"Majestyyyy"

The other two soon follow embracing him in a brother hug. It had been awhile since the four had been together. Even if the circumstance was fucked up.

"Now we can this plan in motion"

"What plan?"

Queen walks out the bathroom drying her hair with a towel. King couldn't rrr the beauty she held even if she was too blind to see.

"I'm Majesty and you"

"Off limits"

Majesty puts his hands up at his little brother. Even if they were blood he knew King all to well. If King showed the slightest interest in something or someone they knew to leave it or them alone.

King bites his lip not taking his eyes off of Queen.

"Look here"

Queen walks to him where he grabs her gently and places her in his lap. He takes the towel from her hands finishing what she started.

All three men look on in amazement.

"Where the fuck my brother at? What you did to him?"

"Fuck up"

Queen chuckles King looks at that in amazement. He barely got the chance to see her smile. So he took it in when he could.

"Um Queen can I speak to you real quick?"

King gives him another hard look. Queen bites her lip before nodding in curiosity.

"In the bathroom"

Queen gives Kings hand that's laying on her waist a tight squeeze.

When they both get situated in the bathroom Jay Jay closes the door.

"Look I just want to say I'm sorry. I didn't know your story and I had no right to ask"

"It's fine"

"No it's not because at this moment I'm on Kings bad side. No body wants to be on his car side"

"You will be fine, it's not that big of deal."

Jay Jay shakes his head if she only knew the half of it

He stares at her engulfed in her beauty. He could understand why King was falling for her

"Your a beautiful person inside and out"

Queen just stands there feeling awkward. She hated attention on her. She dropped her head playing with her fingers.

He reaches his hand out making her flinch. He drops his hand looking at her crazy

"Let's just go back out there before King thinks something"

Jay nods yeah all he was going to do is put a lose curl behind her ear. He knew better but got caught up in the moment he was having by himself.

Queen walks out first joining King on the bed. Jay Jay lays down in his own.

The door opens with shadows lurking in the door way.

"She will have stay in this room also. "

"Didn't Queen...

"Shut up and lock the dam door"

Jaylee is pushed inside and the door is locked behind her.

The only one that doesn't know her is Majesty. She looks lost for a moment before her eyes land on Queen that's beside King. Her eyes turn to slits.

She some what runs and jumps on top of Queen hitting her in the face. Queen switches position tasting the blood peeking from her mouth.

She gets on top giving get face shots. None of the men even attempt to break the fight. Queen grabs her hair and arm dragging her to the part of the floor that doesn't having bedding on it. She slams her head one time.

"Are you done?"

"Get the fuck off me crazy bitch!"

"I'll take that as a no"

Queen drags her to the bathroom throwing her in the bathtub like a sack of potatoes. Her head bounces off the floor of the tub. She blocks the clog before turning the water on full force. It felt like needles pricking Jaylees skin. The water gets mid way before Queen slaps her across the face

"Dumb bitch! You think your better than me? Huh?"

"He was mine!"

Queen sees blood water even in a normal persons eye it was clear. She gets in hitting Jaylee over and over in the face. She pushes her down in the water watching her struggle to come back for air.  Before she can pass out she's brought back for air. Queen does this process over and over until she feels she doesn't want to completely kill her anymore. Queen brings her close to her face.

"Keep fucking playing with me and I'll show you what this crazy bitch can do. Leave me alone Jaylee I'm telling you leave me the fuck alone! You go near King imma slit the only thing your good at"

Queen throws her back down in the water. She slips out the wet clothes replacing them with dry ones. She ignores the girl desperate to catch some air.

Slamming the door shut Queen lays next to King that pulls her to his chest

"Now what's this plan about?"

"Escaping shawty"