🌬️First

I'm sitting at the window trying to count every drop that hits the window. I can see from here that all of the workers have left in the Strom to find the missing one. I bust out laughing as I sit and watch Miss Love fall face first in a puddle of water.

"You hitting this again?"

Taking the blunt between my finger tips. King told me to stop calling it the brown thing and call it a blunt. I inhale it for awhile before blowing it out my lungs in to my nose where it's released. You would swear I've been doing this my entire life. Shit I wish I would have found this bitch sooner. Maybe I would still have all my feelings intact. They turned me in to a Savage, so fuck them.

I can feel him eyeing me without me looking at him.

"What"

"Cmere right quick"

"Why?"

He breaths out before pulling me by my waist. I don't fight it for some odd reason.

"Open your mouth"

"Why?"

"Why the fuck you ask questions?"

About to move from by him. But I guess he could read me because he grabs me tightly pulling me into his lap. Moving around trying to get free was a difficult task

"Stop moving! "

Feeling his friend poke my ass makes me stop.

"Open your mouth"

"Nah I'm good"

He nods but it's seems like it wasn't towards me but himself.

He takes a long hit from the blunt. Playing with the dimples in my lower back. Almost moaning but it's swallowed with his lips and tongue invading me. Closing my eyes while gripping his shirt. My taste buds taste his strawberry treat. I'm so happy I made something sweet.When we break the kiss my head is dizzy. It feels like I'm on cloud nine at this moment. Breathing out the smoke he was holding is released from my some what chapped lips.

He lays back blowing what looks like O's with the smoke. Letting me know he is very experienced when it comes to smoking. I just stare at him.

"What's up?"

"You... You just took my first kiss"

"My bad ma"

"Nigga that's all you have to say?"

"I'm a impulse kind of nigga, I wanted to try something new and I did"

"Fuck you King"

Getting off his lap but he grabs back to him. Coming face to face with him. I'm so close I can see the three small freckles by his right eye.

"Chill chill my bad for real"

I don't say anything i just look behind him at the wall. I don't really know why I'm even upset. The fucking kiss was amazing. But it's the principal of it all. At least warn me nigga like dam.

He pushes me on the bed sucking his teeth.

"Fuck it be mad shit"

He finishes the blunt ashing it out in the sink. He opens the floor tossing the almost gone blunt in the floor. Sighing to myself before rolling over getting as close as I can to the wall. It was a twin size bed so there was so much room I could give him.

He gets in to the bed sighing loudly. He's facing my back since I can feel his breath on the back of my neck. I close my eyes tightly to try to make sleep come quicker.

Waking up like I do every night I just sit by the window looking at Strom that's still going. Looking to the bed I watch him sleep with no care in the world. He looked peaceful the bitch part of me wanted me to throw a rock at his head while the innocent side said leave him alone. He jumps out his sleep grabbing the side of the bed where I would be. He looks around with alert present in his eyes. When they land on me he relaxes. We meet eyes but I break it looking back out the window.

The door opens to the doctor. He doesn't have to say anything I just get up and walk to him.

"Where you taking her?"

I look at him giving him a small smile and shake my head no.

The doctor laughs slamming the door.

"Our lovely patient that escaped last night said you put her up to it. So it's time to up your dose in shock waves. We have to get those bad thoughts out your mind"

I don't put up a fight. There's no use in doing so.

"No fight today?"

I can hear the smirk

Seeing Rex but I don't make eye contact with him

"What are you going to do to her?"

"Mind your business"

He slams that door also

He grabs me by my neck, I notice it didn't give me the same feeling that King did.

He throws me in the chair while humming

The thunder roared just outside making me want to run out just so I could be free.

He ties me down putting everything in place. Closing my eyes when I hear the click. But nothing happens. Opening my eyes realizing the lights are still off.

"Don't look so happy"

He pulls a blade out lifting my gown to the top of my thighs. He cuts four Slash's on each thigh. I think he did it to deep the way I'm seeing little black dots in my eye sight.

"Now Queen did you have anything to do with her escape?"

My head feels heavy but I shake my head no

"Your a list!"

He slaps me across my face. It's like he sees somebody else when he does this to me.

"Admit it!"

I shake my head again

He continues his blows to my body. I can't even Dodge them since I'm tied up. I just take my beating waiting for him to finish. When he begins to wheeze I know he's had enough. He unties me and grabs me by the arm painfully. I can't walk so he drags me to my room throwing me in.

King🔏

He throws Queen in the room as if she was nothing.

She doesn't look around so I don't even know if she knows I'm in the room. She looks like a fucking zombie. She walks to the bed ripping the sheets and wraps it around her thighs. That's the moment I notice she's bleeding out. Seeing her move like she's unstable, I catch her just as she's about to fall. She touches my face smiling before she passes out.

Sighing to myself

"Fuck!!!!"