🌬️Pain Within

I wake up to her tossing and turning. A pout on her face and little creases on her forehead let's me think this one isn't a nightmare. She looked so innocent, I mean she was innocent through this bull shit life she was living. But this face was of a little girl that wasn't getting what she wanted. The shit was crazy to me to the fact even when I first wake up my first thoughts go straight to her along with my eyes. Ive never took my time and been this way with no female. I really just played on there emotions something like pretend until I was bored. It was wrong but hey I already said my mind is fucked up.

I take my shirt off  lifting her off my lap to lay on my back. I make sure she's secured and close to the wall. Just in case some shit went down while I was sleep I would be the first one to take a hit. I've learned this position very well through my younger years that is. I will say it helped me in the streets.

She grips my shirt in her fist while I try not to let her back touch anything. I don't want her to feel any more pain. My arm is thrown over her small waist and face buried in her neck falling back to sleep.

Feeling her trying to get out my grip makes me grip a little tighter. I wasn't ready to pet her go yet.

"Kinggg"

I could see the pout she was probably broadcasting across her beautiful face. I keep my eyes close adorning her scent. She smelled like flowers, but I have no idea how in a place like this. It bothered me that I couldn't figure out what flower it is.

"Hummmm"

"I need to pee"

I sigh to myself before letting her go. She gets up going straight to the bathroom. Grabbing my shirt throwing it over my head. Just in time before the door is opened.

"Where is Queen?"

"In her skin"

"King I am not the one to be played with"

I smirk at her as she folds her arms

"And old bitch I'm definitely not the one to be played with"

She tries to rush and hit me but I grab her arm twisting it turning her around. Queen comes out the bathroom looking confused.

"You ever try to put your hands on me again I'll break each and finger. Stop acting like you ain't read about me"

"King let her go please"

Fear is in her eyes and for the first time in my life I hate that look.

I let the bitch go as she cries out.

"I'll just take it out on your bitch dumb ass"

Grabbing her by the neck while pushing her against the wall. Just like I had Jaylee now her fear in her eyes was making me happy. I want to snap her fucking neck. But it's to soon so for once I'll have to control myself.

"Leave her alone and I'll leave you alone shit is simple. She comes back in here with another fucking scar imma kill everybody in this bitch"

I let her fall to the ground.

She gets up trying to get her breathing under control.

"That's ok who's going to save her in two weeks? You will be taken to the next buildings. I don't know how you got sentenced her. But it was a mistake."

"Miss Love you forget I turn 18 in two weeks so I also will be going to the next building"

Realization hits her hard

"I will see about that, your prince charming can't be around always. Breakfast is being served"

My mind begins to work over time as soon as she walks out. I only have 2 weeks to get us out of here. I pull her to me by her hand. I didn't want to hurt her back.