🌬️Mixed

When I woke up Queen wasn't in my arms. Safe to say my mind woke up fucked up already then finding her gone just topped it off.

"Come on Me King time to go play with the others"

Counting from 10 to 1 trying my best to calm myself.

"Now!"

Taking a few breaths before turning around and walking to the door. Smirking at the scared little man. He just didn't understand what he just got his self into.

"Where's Queen?"

"Taking her monthly medicine"

He lets out a chuckle pissing me off even more.

"You need to finish your kitchen duty since you didn't last night"

Bumping his shoulder on my way out. I get to the kitchen sucking my teeth seeing Jaylee. I was not in the mood for this shit.

She looks back licking her lips.

"Good morning King"

I don't say nothing to her I just start on the pots.

I hear her before I feel her. Looking up to the ceiling releasing my breath.

"Jaylee chill the fuck out mane"

"Come on King stop playing this game"

She grips my waist band pushing her hands away while shaking my head no.

She looks up at me with attitude clear on her face with her arms folded for better effect.

"Why King?"

"Why what?"

"Why won't you fuck me senseless?"

"Simple I don't want you"

"That's a fucking lie and you know it. We have a tight vibe. I can tell by the way you look at me or the small touches"

King laughs at the seriousness she thinks is in her words.

"Baby girl I'm mentally unstable...

"Ok I can be the one to understand you and be there for you, but you have to give me that chance"

"Don't interrupt me when I'm speaking. I don't need you to understand me. I'm a unstable nigga that plays on peoples feelings. So what you thought you thought was wrong."

I watch her drop her head low but my feelings didn't care.

Turning back around to finish what's needed done so I can get out this situation.

"It's because of that Queenie bitch huh. Then she deserves what she gets"

Dropping the pot, see this is why I don't need to be in here. My temper is short from the stupid shit. Slowly turning around I can tell by the gasp my eyes were going from hazel to a slight orange red color. It only happens when I'm at my last straw.

Seeing her back up makes me smile. Her back hits the wall with her chest heaving up and down at a fast pace.

Grabbing her by the neck in a rough manner. Nothing leaves her mouth but a small squeak. Her eyes tear up and she scratches at my hand.

"Her name is Queen, do not call her out her name. Who do you think will take her place if something happens to her? From this day forward on do not speak to me, do not look at me I'm itching to kill. And you my dear can be my next after so many. You go near Queen I will fucking kill you. She's mine"

At this point the bitch was turning purple.

"Aye that's enough  King"

Rex tries to pry my hands off her but I squeeze tighter. Letting her go when I want to let her go. She falls to the floor coughing and choking while gasping for air. I throw my head back in laughter. Shit like this makes me laugh.

"Kinggg I love you"

I look at her crazy

"Nah you don't, you can't handle ah nigga like me"

"And Queen can?"

" Yeah she can, she has no choice. Once I state your mine shit there's no going back."

She breaths hard still trying to catch her breath

"But the time we spent"

"You acting like we been spending time 24/7. I used you to keep my mind off her. But we all see how that worked out. I'm not the nigga for you I'm probably not the nigga for her but shit I've already made my peace. I'm crazy as fuck you just don't know the half"

"Me and you both know she's not a ride or die type of female. I am! If you just gave a chance you will see!"

"All I will do is fuck ya mind up shawty. Have you wishing you never met me. I'll play with your mind and run off with your heart and have no feelings towards that shit"

She stays silent I guess thinking of my words. It was true I would have no emotions for her. I would make her cry and laugh. I would rip her heart up and throw that shit back at her. It would be a game to me while it would be love to her. But with Queen no matter how much I try to deny it I got feelings for her. Shit I put away a long time ago. I know I'm bad for her but ah nigga can't help it.

"King head back to your room"

I look at Rex seeing a guilty look cross his face.

"Shell need you soon"

"Fuck does that mean"

"Just go to your room supplies are there under the bed"

There goes that fucking itch again, I haven't killed since I been here. It seems that every nigga and bitch is testing me. I wanna just kill everybody in this junk and be done with it. But nah ah nigga gotta do this and do that. Shit getting out of hand.

You don't even have a reason to fuck with her but they do. Fuck do they get out of it?

"Imma kill your ass"

Rex sighs to himself

"I wish you would, I'm no better than them"

Something clicks in my memory turning to Jaylee. She's in thought while biting her bottom lip

"Fuck you ment by she getting what she deserves?"

Jaylee looks up like a deer caught in head lights

"I was just talking King"

"First rule in my streets don't lie especially to my face"

She looks between me and Rex. But he was caught up thinking his on situation out. So he was no help in helping her out of this one. Shes defeated, ain't no way out.

"I heard Love talking to the doctor. She said she could see Queens emotions coming back, she's a force to be reckoned with at certain points. Queen has killed staff while she blacks out. When she comes back to reality she doesn't remember anything. That tells you King she is not the one for you!"

Smirking

"That's where your wrong, it seems she's my perfect match"