Rain Gone Fall

Feeling my heart beat through my ear drums. My breaths came out short but silent. This was the day my life either got better or worst. I know if I got caught it was a wrap for me. My soul would die here I would wonder these hallways for eternity.

King gave my arm a slight squeeze. I guess it was a way of telling me everything is going to be fine. I just needed to breath slowly. We had been over the map in detail the view in my head also would tell me where we were heading.

King played with the key loop around his finger as we waited. My anxiety was beating my ass at the moment but I'm keeping my cool.

We all look out the window it was like something drew me telling me it was time. King unlocks the door sticking his head out into the hallway.

"I'm coming or I'm screaming"

Squinting my eyes trying to hold my anger from jumping on the bitch.

"Or I could slit your throat and leave you leaking on this floor"

"Look just get me to freedom and  when we are clear I will go my separate ways"

Sitting here thinking for a moment. We really don't have time for this shit. The bitch is a snake ughhh fuck it. No time for this back and forth shit.

Looking to King giving one head nod. He blows his breath walking completely out the door. We all follow shutting the door softly.

Rooms were heard but like every other time I walked by it got silent.

"The Queen will be free..The Queen will be free and released"

Miss G's voice was all that was heard.

"Be careful my Queen one-day we will see one another again"

I couldn't see her but it was as if I could feel her. Looking at King as he looks from left and right. Everybody had the map in there well all but one. Taking a deep breath I started walking slower trying to be left behind.

Everybody was focused at the task at hand so they didn't notice when I fell back. When I couldn't see them any more I ran as fast as I could to the kitchen. Going the draw where the knifes are kept. Grabbing the key I took off of Kings ring. Opening the draw grabbing the biggest one I seen. Locking it back I take off running again. Creeping in the shadows as quietly as I could. My breath quickens as I throw myself to the wall in hopes of not being seen. A male and female nurse stumbles pass laughing paying no attention to me. The smell of liquor and weed clogs up my senses as they walk by.

The grabs her close kissing along her neck making a moan pass her lips.

"Shhhh"

But laughter along with flirting passes between the two.

"Come on this one is empty"

I don't move until I hear the door shut and lock. Taking a deep breath continuing my journey.

Walking the door that has given me so much pain over the years.

"Here goes nothing"

King Pov

"Where is Queen?"

Clenching my jaw tightly. I laugh softly trying not to lose my shit. They had one fucking job one fucking job but they couldn't even do that shit.

"Man fuck the bitch apparently she wanted to be left behind."

Jay grabs the hoe by her neck before I could

"Watch your mouth before your ass gets left. You acting like it's too late to leave yo dog ass"

"Y'all keep going  to the car I'll go back"

Before they even had the chance to disagree I shut it down.

"That's a oder not a request"

Turning back around I had a idea of where she could be.

"Fuck!"

Queens Pov

Opening the door it's empty so I sit in the dark waiting. A few minutes later I hear the door creep open only light was from the hallway. But once it's closed it's completely dark. My eyes has gotten use so I can see how figure. He stumbles knocking things to the ground laughing at himself being clumsy. Twirling the sharp object in my hand. Then a thought pops in my mind. Standing up laughing on the inside since he still knows nothing of presence.

Getting so close I can smell the liquor on his skin also. They must of had a little party tonight. Slipping behind him locking the door. When he hears the lock he swings around.

"Who who whos there"

"Shhhh"

Pushing him back he stumbles leaving the arm of the chair to catch his fall.

"Ohhh Docccc "

His breath can be heard across the room if I listened hard enough I believe I could hear his fast heart beat. Walking closer he begins to back up. But the only thing behind him is the chair he's brought so much misery in.

"Take a sit Doc"

On shaky legs he does what I ask.

"Queen don'ttt do anything stttupid, let's talk about this"

"Shhhh"

He tries to get back up but I push him back down, holding the knife to his throat. His breath is hitched in his throat.

"Don't move, soon you won't remember a thing"

Putting the belts around his arms tightly just like he's done to me so many times.

"Please Queen"

Laughing gently

"Did you give a fuck when I begged you?! Did you give a fuck when I cried?! Did you give a fuck about me!"

Putting the ring around head then stuffing the wet sponge in his mouth

"No you didn't you didn't give a fuck about me. No matter what age I was you gave no fuck!"

Turning the machine on to low. His screams were held with the mouth piece.

Switching the button I could hear his body jerk. Turning it off and up a bit more repeating the process over and over until it's almost to the max. I knew this would kill him once I turned it back on. He was already out cold but it's like I wanted to see his last breath.

Hearing the lock turn makes me freeze up. But my body knew who the intruder was.

"Queen"

Just my name leaving his lips made me wet. Biting my lip softly not looking behind me. The lights come on and he appears behind me looking at my masterpiece. My body pushes against him knowing it's home.I could tell he was mad but not at me but the thought of losing me.

He grips my waist with one hand while the other reached over me flicking the switch back on. The Docs eyes open wide, body shakes and shakes until he slumps slightly. Turning the machine off his body is unmoving.

Checking his pulse.... Nothing

Unhooking the belts I let him fall face first.

"Can you move him to the bathroom please"

King looks at me confused but does what I ask. I undress him letting King put him in the bath tub. I let the water flow until it's a little past his chest.

Grabbing the radio and plugging it up next to the shower. Letting it fall in the water. His body shakes one last time.

"Let's go ma"

Giving the body one more look before taking Kings hand about walking out the room. When we get in the tunnel he grabs me by throat gently, pushing me against the wall looking in my eyes.

"Don't do that shit again, we can do shit together but don't leave me"

His look was hard and stern, but I could see in his eyes the softness and fest. What he really meant was don't ever leave him leave him. Smirking and kissing his soft lips.

"Never again I promise"