Important

Eyyyy, it's that one Ghost who vanishes and reappears months after! Ahem. Anyway. So I sent a message out like what? Two months ago? Something like that. Anyway. I was giving my stories up for adoption (except this one cause like why the hell would I give this up right?) And I mentioned that this one is under revision. I currently have 20 chapters done for the revises version of this story. And what do these 20 chapters offer? Substance, drama and above all else, PLOT FOOKING TWISTS.

So I got a question for y'all. Well. More than one question actually.

1. Should I start posting them revised chapters now? If I do it's one a week until I finish.

2. Want me to post it in this book, or should I create a new book? Cons of a new book, you'll have to add it back to your library and probably won't know that I posted unless you have done so.  Pros of a new book, you get to have this one to compare the new one to and then you can tell me which one is better and which one you like more -w-. That means there's a possibility of my continuing this one just cause I can. Your choice. Remember the second one is just a possibility people. I'm not definitely going to continue this while posting the revised one, separate book or not.

I can however write a short spin off where Katya keeps a log or journal where she summarizes what happened and how it made her feel and how the entire thing ended for her. But that will be a spinoff and the real story will happen in the revised chapters. Which are fooking dramatic. Some of you may hate Kat and some may like her better, your choice babes.

Entywhos. Do reply and tell me what you want.

P.S: Does anyone else feel like I just like rewriting stuff? XD Cause you're 'write'. I do. Because I make it better each time I rewrite and this is it. I have found the most epic plot to follow with Kat and the others!

Anywayssssss. Ciao, bello. Don't take too long to decide, mkay?