Chapter 2

Unedited

"So, wait... You call Chris daddy?" I asked. We were at the table eating, Chris ordered pizza because he said he was to lazy to cook. "Yes dan, but not when we are around people." PJ said. I tilted my head. "Why?" Chris laughed. "Because Dan, some people don't like people who are involved with this lifestyle." I nodded before looking at PJ. "You can do it around me. I won't judge you." I said. His eyes out up before looking at Chris. "Dan, so you know what little space is." I laughed. "I know some stuff from Tumblr." I said. The both laughed. "Well, PJ's a little. So, are sure it's okay?" I nodded. PJ then ran out of the room. "Is he okay?" I asked. Chris nodded. "He's might be getting his stuffed pig." I smiled. Chris glanced at me. "Dan?" I looked at him, "are you a litte?" He questioned. I stayed quiet for a second before nodding my head. "Yeah, I mosly stay out of headspace though." Chris smiled. "Why don't you go into it now? I'm sure PJ would like someone to play with." I shook my head. "You already have PJ took look after, I can't." He nodded in understanding. PJ then ran back in. He was wearing pastel colors and was holding a stuffed blue and white pig, along with a binky. He walked up to my shyly. "C-can oo colur wit me?" He asked. I glanced at Chris before nodding. He smiled before running into the livving room and sitting on the floor, pulling some coloring books and markers. I got up and walked over to him before I sat next to him. "W-what one?" He asked. I looked over them before pointing to the paw patrol one. He smiled before handing to me. As I started to color Sky, I started to slip into little space. I tried to stop myself but I couldn't. Chris walked over to us and sat down two juice boxes and two packets of gummies. I looked up at him and whispered a small thank you. He smiled. "Your welcome Danny. Now when you to see done it's time for bed." PJ and I nodded. Chris sat down in the couch and watched as we colored.

I starred at the ceiling. Chris and PJ went to bed about ten minutes ago. I was out of little space and bored as hell. I jumped as my phone lit up signaling I had a notifation. I grabbed my phone and opened the app PJ made me get. I laughed before I replied.

P.Lester: a/s/l?

Highlight☀: Well hello to you to.

P.Lester: are you going to answer my question? or am I wasting my time.

Highlight☀: 18/ male/ London

P.Lester: how did you find the app?

Highlight☀: my friend put it in my phone

P.Lester: oh, okay. Why are you lookin' for a sugar daddy or?

I not my lip. Was I? or no? I had no clue. PJ's words were running threw my head. Maybe I should try it.

Highlight☀: Yeah I am

P.Lester: oh, are you willing to go out to dinner with me tomorrow?

I blushed

Highlight☀: sure

P.Lester: okay sugar, I will send you the details tomorrow. So, what did you do today?

Highlight☀: I had a little party

P.lester: what for, may I ask?

Highlight☀: today's was my birthday

P.Lester: Oh well, happy late birthday

Highlight☀: thanks, may I ask your name?

P.Lester: It's Phil, but you can call me what ever you want 😉. What's you name, love?

I smiled at the message. I had a war in my head about if I should give him my real name or not. I'm mean he could be a murderer. Fuck it.

Highlight☀: my names [dan]

P.Lester: well [dan], I will let you go to sleep. Good night, love.

I smiled.

Highlight☀: good nite