Chapter 25

The story is at the end, but I just want to tell you all that I broke my phone. I accidently dumped water inside it (I had a whole in the screen). So, now I'm using a shitty ass phone that won't stay charged for more then an hour.

Unedited

   Dan sat on the couch. Clenching his stomach. Phil was in the kitchen making something to eat.

  He felt like shit. If he made one move his stomach would explode. So, he sat still. Just staring at the floor. "Dan?" The younger hummed in response. Scared to open his mouth. "Do you think you can eat anything? you don't have to if you don't think you can." Dan looked at him slowly. Thinking about it.

"Phil." He said after realizing something. The older nodded whispering "That's my name". Dan frowned. "I called you Daddy... in front of Andrew." He felt panicked. Phil ran over to him.

   "Daniel. It's okay, Andrew won't make fun of you of say anything to hurt you. If he does... tell me okay?" The brunette smiled slightly. He then nodded. "Okay." The older smiled. "Do you think you can actually eat anything?" Dan shook his head.

   Dan woke up to an empty room the next morning. He felt better then the day before.

    He claimed out of bed and made his way to the door. "I don't fucking ca-" Dan heard Phil whisper loudly. Dan titled his head in confusion. Who was he talking to? he asked himself before walking down the hallway, quietly.

"Can't you reschedule?... look I c- Will you stop fucking cutting me off! put Andrew on the phone." Phil was standing in the kitchen leaning against the counter. The younger stood in the doorway. He didn't like this side of Phil. It scared him. Little space or not, angry Phil terrified him.

  "I said put An- I'll call back." He hung up as soon as he noted the boy standing in the doorway. "Did I wake you?" He questioned walking over to Dan. The other shook his head. Phil sighed. "Why don't you sit down and I'll make you something to eat."

   After Phil made breakfast, they both sat at the island. "Who were you on the phone with?" Dan whispered. Phil looked up from his plate and sighed. "It was a guy that owns a different company. He wants to meet to go over some things." He said reaching for his coffee. Dan watched as he took a sip. "Are you?' Phil looked at him sadly. Confusion spread across the youngers face. "What?"

  "Sweetheart, I have to fly out to Florida tomorrow... if he doesn't take no for an answer," Dan felt a wave of sadness fall over him, "don't look at me like that Darling. I'm trying to get out off i-"  "No," Dan said shaking his head, "I want you to go. I don't want to get in the way of your work."

Phil just looked at him. "I can't leave you hear, Dan." Didn't stop you before, Dan thought to himself. "I want to visit my parents and siblings." His Daddy raised his eyebrows in shock. "Are you sure? I mean the last time you were there that didn't go to well." Dan chuckled. "I know, I just want to check in. Plus I can always hang out with Chris or PJ. You need to go, if you don't I'll feel bad." Groaning, Phil leaned back. "Fine, but... rules still apply and you have to Skype me." Dan's face fell. "Does that mean I-" "Yes Dan, that means you can't touch yourself." The youngers face burnt up and groaned. "How long are you going to be gone for?" Phil shrugged. "A few days at the least. I'll try to get back as fast as I can." Dan groaned again. "Okay."

Trigger warning
----My Ear Piercing Horror Story

   Saturday my mom called me. She told me to come over so she can finally do my ears; since I've been waiting over a month. I told her I'd be over.

When I got there she had everything out. She had the gun sitting on a clean washcloth wiping it down with peroxide, the ear rings were in a bowl being cleaned. 

   So, an hour later (we had to wait cause she couldn't  figure the damn thing out) of waiting she finally  stands up.
     I wasn't really scared per-say... I had them done before, and they didn't hurt. Yet, I was nervous.

Anyway, she lined it up, counted  to three. Then she pulled the trigger. I didn't cry... at first anyway.  Well what happened was, she pulled the gun away and the ear ring went with it.  Meaning that it didn't stay in my ear.  She then proceeded to try to get it in herself...  causing me extreme pain. And I'm not one to cry because of pain.

    She finally gave up after what seemed like forever... but then told me that she'd have to re-do it.  I simply nodded. So she did it, and it went through! but that wasn't the worst part. 

    Now its three hour later when we get to the right ear. She lines it up and repeats... Did it go all the way though? nope, only half away.  We clean it up and she asked me if I wanted  her to do it again. Most people would of probably stopped but me? I told he to do it again.

   Did it work? no! it did go all the way though but the gun took the ring with it.  My mom cleaned it all off again before walking back to me. I was in so much pain it wasn't even funny... yet I still let her try again.

   It didn't work.  That's three times that she punctured my ear and failed. I did concerned stopping and just taking the one out and say fuck it. I didn't though... but this time she put it in herself.

   I still have them in. My right ear is swollen and they both hurt like hell. 

  I shared this experience with all of you so you don't do the same mistake I did.  Just get then done by a professional! and don't use the gun thing if you do them at home.