Chapter 41

Unedited

The first thing Dan noticed when he got back was that Ambers car wasn't there. He smirked slightly to himself.

   They walked into the house quietly. "Daniel is that you?" Susan yelled from the kitchen. Dan whispered a string of curse words. Michael glared at him.

    When they walked into the kitchen everyone looked at them. Miss. Howell looked at her son with pure shock.

  "Before you ask, he'll be staying in my room. He wanted to stay with me for a little," Dan informed everyone. His parents nodded slowly. "Okay, that's fine. Phil does know about this right?" David asked  looking between the two. They both nodded.

  "Dan?" Mikey said before said male left the room. Dan just got done putting him to bed. Beforehand they were watching a move and Mikey started to fall asleep in Dan's shoulder.

"Yeah?" Mikey looked away from him. "Umm, can you lay down with me. I- I don't want to be alone." The older sighed. "Come on move over." Mikey smiled as he moved forward, allowing Dan to climb in behind him.

"Good night, Dan"

"Nite, kid"

   Dan woke up to Mikey shaking him. He opened his eyes and quickly sat up. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I'm hungry." The younger whispered shyly.

  Dan reaches under his pillow and pulled out his phone. It was six in the morning. He sat up, stretching in the process. "Okay, come on."

  "Morning, I attempted to make food if you want some." Kaitlin told the two. She watched as Mikey climbed onto the stool next to her.

  Dan looked at the stove in amusement. "Wow! the pancakes don't look like potatoes." He said overreacting. Only to have his sister to throw a piece of pancake at him. "That, was uncalled for." They all laughed. Dan looked at Mikey. "Do you want pancakes or cereal?"

"Pancakes, please!" Father like son.

—————

   There was a change in my plains. We had to come home earlier then expected cause of ran. It was literally pouring out and our tents were leaking.

     So, I have an ending now. There will only be a few chapters left. I also have a name picked out and cover already done.