Chapter 22

Unedited

   "Daniel!" Phil's voice echoed through the house. Phil just got home from the store. When he walked into the kitchen, to put the bags down. He was met with a mess. Splatters of pink were all over the walls, counters, and floor. The center of the disaster was a blender without the top. He left for an hour and a half and yet his little made a mess. To be fair, Dan wasn't little when he left... so Phil thought it would be good to run to the store.

   When Dan didn't walk into the room Phil huffed. "Daniel James Howell, if you don't come out right now... I will put you in time out!" He yelled sternly.
    Seconds later one of the cupboard opened. Phil bent down to see Dan, he had all he could do from aweing. "Why are you in the cupboard, silly?" The older asked before pulling the little out of hiding. Dan looked up at Phil wide eyed. Phil chuckled when he noticed when his baby was covered in the same pink colour that was all over. "I knew that you were going to tell at me." He whispered out. Dan wasn't in little space, but the thought of Phil being mad at him made him on the egdge.

   Phil looked around amused. "What even is this?" he found it hard to be mad. Dan looked at his feet. "I tried to make a milkshake in little space," Phil started laughing, "and I forgot to put the lid on." He finished.

     "Are you mad?" The younger asked. Phil sighed. A smile appeared on his face. "No, I'm not. It was an accident, sweetheart, you didn't do it on purpose," Dan smiled up at him, "but... you will be cleaning this up after you change." They both laughed.

    Dan plopped down on the couch next to his boyfriend. "I need you to hide that fucking blender from me, cause the next time I do that again... it'll be my brains on the wall with it." Phil raised an eyebrow at him. "What did I tell you about swearing, Kitten?" Dan's eyes widened. A blush also crept onto his face. I broke a rule, Dan thought to himself.

   "I think someone needs to be punished." Phil said. That one sentence caused Dan to age down quickly. "No, Daddy please! it was an accident." Dan wined before climbing onto his Daddy's lap. Phil immediately grabbed his hips. "Well, that's two accidents in one day, Daniel. I think that this one need to have a p-" Dan kissed him to get him to stop talking.

  When they pulled away Phil laughed. "Is that how it's going to be?" He trailed one hand up the littles back and the other down to his butt.

----- A/N that you might want to read

   So, there is a problem. This past two weeks I've been pushing myself too hard. All of you don't know this, but I have carpal tunnel in both wrist... and tendinitis in my left wrist.

   These past, six days, have been painful. I can barely hold a pencil, let alone my phone... I can't even make a fist for fuck sake.

    I though I'd let you all know. So, if a chapter isn't long, or I don't publish anything for a certain amount of time... Just know that it's not my fault. It's either I put a break between writing chapters... or I put a part up tittled "I'm sorry, but I'm not finishing this".

Anyway, next chapter will have smut, I was going to put it in this one... but I'm in pain.